𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

"It's never gonna be fuck you." I said looking at Laila as she held onto my waist. I leaned down and left kisses on her lips, cheek, and neck. I don't know what it was or what it is but my feelings for her are getting heavier to the point where I can't hide them anymore.

I tried to be cool about this whole situation we supposed to have going on but all I can think about is being with her. I don't even want no other bitches. She all I want at this point in my life.

"So stop saying that when you mad at me." She said looking up at me with a small pout. I missed when things were just this cool with us. When she wasn't screaming or mad at me. When we could just be cool.

"I'm going to." I said rubbing my nose against hers.

I really just wanna be with her. Make shit official. Show her how serious I am about changing and being one with her but I don't think she'll believe me. I don't think she'll take me serious. I don't think she'll understand my change.

I was over all that shit I used to be on. It takes too much energy fucking different bitches. I gotta talk to them, spend time with them, feed them, nurture them, and allat shit. It's too much doing that with more than one bitch forreal. Laila who I been rocking with so why not just do allat shit just for her?

"Why you staring at me like that?" She asked. Her nose was scrunched up as she laughed hysterically at me. She take me as a joke. She think shit a game but when I really start getting right she gon be scared. She not gonna know what to do.

"Like what?" I asked with a small smirk. She blushed before shrugging and turning away from me. I followed her down the hallway as she walked towards the kitchen. "Why you walking away?"

"Because," She said. "What you doing allat for?"

"I ain't doing shit. I'm just looking at you. What I do wrong? I can't look at you?" I questioned, she huffed and opened the refrigerator. I watched as she scanned it looking for food. I don't know why it's taking her so long to find something. She on food stamps. She should have no problem with food right now.

"I never said that," She said. "All I'm saying is you keep looking at me like that when you know it'll never work out so I think you should just stop with allat."

I smacked my lips in irritation. She was throwing me off. "You boutta blow me." I said shaking my head.

"I'm just saying Kiordre. You always start doing right when we really start spending time together but the minute you go outside it's a different story."

"But it's not like that this time," I said. "I promise it's not. I'm not even onnat this time around. I really wanna make shit real with you. I wanna make it work. I'm tired of faking with these bitches." I expressed, she shook her head and grabbed the strawberries and whipped cream.

Oh it's finna get unch in that room. My mother knew better taking Kior for the whole weekend. I'm finna bring back another one.

"That just sound like bullshit to me." She said. "Ion believe nothing until you show me that. You understand where I'm coming from with this. You do things that are just untrustworthy."