𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Kiordre!" Laila yelled and started laughing. I smacked my lips and mugged her as she stood there with her arms wrapped around me. We were at some dumb ass restaurant sitting at the bar.

"Yo move, I'm finna go smoke." I said looking down at her, she frowned at me and tilted her head some.

"You want me move?" She asked curiously with a frown, I nodded my head and smirked.

"I'm finna go. I be back." I said before walking off from her. I went outside and looked at Chump and Duke as they stood there looking at me with shame.

"If you go link that bitch why we on this trip, you going down to hell." Duke said immediately.

I smacked my lips. "She don't gotta know. And I ain't even gonna fuck her. I'm just gonna chill and take a few shots with her." I explained.

"Are you telling us that or yourself?" Chump asked with his eyebrow up, I sighed.

"Both." I said quickly. I busted out laughing at Duke facial expression. He was mad about a different situation with Ken and he wanna blame me? Like what.

"Kiordre." I heard, I turned around and Laila walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on on back. I knew she was clingy when she was drunk but now she just being annoying.

"You too drunk." I said looking down at her pulling from the blunt. I blew the smoke and smirked at her. Maybe I should just chill out.

"I wanna stay with you." She whined with a pout.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to the front of me. I leaned against the wall and started smoking with Chump and Duke.

Ken walked out the bar and walked over to Duke. She wrapped her arms around him and laid on his chest. They other friends was still in there being loud ass hoes.

"We leaving." Laila said looking up at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We leaving?" I questioned, she nodded.

"Yeah we leaving." She said. "Call the Black truck so we can go back to the hotel."

She walked off and went towards Ken and started talking. I just stood there confused before calling the truck. I didn't understand what she wanted but whatever. Ok.

We quickly left and made our way back to the hotel. The ride was silent but it was a cool little quiet space. She was laid on top of me asleep with her face in my lap.

She looked so pretty.

———————

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"It ain't perfect but everything beautiful here." Laila sang to Kior as they sat in the living room for Easter. We were all over at her people place for right now until Duke let me know Ma finished Easter dinner.

I wanted to come here first to get this shit over with. Her family was always so judgemental towards me and Laila because of the age that we had Kior but my baby was well taken care of.