𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 | 𝐋𝐚𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐢

I held Kior on my hip as I walked around the venue. The party hadn't started yet but I wanted to make sure everything was being set up correctly because knowing everybody they gonna do what they wanna do.

"No bae, move the table over there." I said pointing towards the front of the venue. "That's for her gifts."

Kiordre was moving tables around so that the lady who is decorating can set everything up correctly. I knew he was started to get irritated. Between me and my mother, I knew it was a bit much but atleast he has his brothers here to help him. And chump irritating ass.

"So..he really gonna bring his girlfriend knowing how badly you beat her sister up?" Ken asked looking over at me as I watched them move the tables, I busted out laughing before rolling my eyes.

"Today is about my baby. Chump can bring whatever girlfriend he want as long as she know how to act."

"I like that answer." My cousin Sabrina said nodding her head, I looked over at Kior and wiped her mouth with her bib. She always had slob all over the place.

"Girl you stay having slob all over ya face." I said as she tried pushing my hand away from her face.

"It's my baby birthday!" Kiordre yelled walking over to us with his phone out. I noticed he was recording so I turned my head cause a bitch look a HOT mess. Hoes already waiting to have some slick shit to say.

"Big baby gon have a blast today with her bald head ass mother!" He said putting the phone in my face, I pushed his hand back and walked away.

"Don't put me on there looking like this." I said. He sat his arm on my shoulder as we walked towards outside. I was about to go with Ken so we could go get dressed.

"You beautiful." He said, I busted out laughing.

"Ayo!" I said through my laughter. "I'm what?"

He smacked his lips and huffed. "You know what I said. Always tryna be funny and shit."

"Nobody can't never say you ain't from Baltimore cause baby that accent thick as fuck." I said, he just shook his head and smiled. He opened the back door of the car and grabbed Kior.

I watched her fuss as he strapped her in. She hated being in the car seat but that was Kiordre own fault. He think that she supposed to get everything she want and if she cry then everything need to be done so she can stop. He has her spoiled rotten.

"You gotta be in the seat, I'm sorry Mama." He said as she cried, I just shook my head and watched them interact. They both know not to look at me because she staying in that car seat. "She coming with me."

My eyebrows raised as he started unstrapping her. "She can't come with you. I gotta do her hair and get her dressed. She gonna have to get in the seat whether or not she with me or you." I said, he frowned.

"We gon walk." He said, I busted out laughing.

"Boy just strap her back in and give her the bottle." I said as she looked at us with tears in her eyes. "She's going to cry. She wanna be held but she can't right now. There's nothing you can do."