Prologue;

Andrea's Pov;

After graduating in NYC I became a Model and Actress while my family is in Philippines having Business there and my brother is working as model and Dad's  Heir , He has a daughter there , I have a twins named "Alexander Lopez and  Alessandro Lopez " They are just my one night stands mistake but I really do love my twins so much , I don't know who's their dad but I don't have plan on knowing who is he maybe he doesn't even know what happened that night .

Flashback;

My Friends and I is lurking at city , were going to the bar "Nads you don't need to be that kj let's go " Kendall said to me " I'm not being that kj I really do love to join but pls control your tolerance okay lasttime we ended up sleeping in street" I said while laughing.

"you know Nads atleast we enjoy it " Hailey Said while smirking " Hailey We didn't enjoy it , it's literally on the headlines and Mom Kris scolded me like my mom do when she's angry " .

Then we walk inside, the smell of liquors /alcohol and people here is like a vomit ews "Let's enjoy the night " Gigi said while our body guards is waiting outside "Don't drink too much ok " Bella lecturing them .

"how I wish kylie is here" in my mind.

I call the waiter and then request a drink and table to him "Hey waiter VIP set pls and tequilas ", " ok ma'am" and then we headed at VIP rooms some peps know who are we so we ended up picture taking and then go inside the room.

~Fastforward

Kendall and my other friends are drunk , passed out and I go outside to request more drink and sit at the front desk .

"Miss are you alone?" The boy asked then sit beside me "Asking me for what ?"  I said paying attention to him even tho. I'm dizzy I see his face but still blurred.

"You're drunk aren't you?" He asked me again " I'm not" then walked out and go to the dance floor .

"OHHH YEAAAHH PARTYYY" I shouted while the crowds is dancing too.

I felt really dizzy and in heat because of the alcohol I try to walk out in the crowd but I passed out I didn't feel the floor.

Sandro's pov;

I'm with my friends here at bar when they are all passed out so naisipan kong mag hanap ng accompany I'm drunk I know but I want to enjoy the night with someone , jazmine broke up with me .

I caught her cheating on me , when I saw it I broke up with her .

~skip

While I'm approaching the crowd I saw a girl who's going to passed out so I approach her and she fall at my arms.

"Argh malas naman girl you are drunk na what the hell are you doing here " I said in my mind only.

~
What the ,where is her home?, The girl suddenly moved a bit that makes me shocked .

"argh so hot " the girl said while taking off her dress but I stopped her "sandro this isn't Tama oi think of something" I whispered to myself .

"Argh let me go it's so hot " the girl trying to get her hands but failed to attempt "Miss this isn't right ok don't " I said to her .

I'm little dizzy to when suddenly alcohol kicked.

"Ugh so hot what the h*lol is wrong with the alcohol " opening the window of my car , then drive off to my condo.

The girl is still half sleep , binuhat ko na Rin sya paakyat ng condo ko when she suddenly kiss me.

I left shocked to next thing happened and Wake up the second day without her , what the one night stand is that .

Back to Andrea's Pov;

The next thing I know we do it but I didn't even have chance to look at him and then dressed up and go home when suddenly my phone rings.

On Phonecall;

Kris;Where the hell are you and Kendall?

Andrea ;Mom Calm down I'm going home Kendall is with Gigi and others.

Kris; get your fvcking ass here now I'm warning you you're a celebrity you can't just go outside without my permission or your mom permission.

Andrea;ok mom Calm I'm going home bye.

Then I ended the call.