Chapter 58;

Andrea's Pov;

"Next Naman ang gwapo din at palaban na tatay ng twins na si Mr.Jake Juarez" emcee added.

"Hello good evening everyone I'm Jake Juarez , the Tumayong ama since then , congratulations Simon for hoovering the top but im still the matagal Kasama de jwk lang , happy birthday lovelies , I'm beyond happy and nervous I'm literally with you as you grow up , soon siguro I have apo na dahil sa inyong dalawa , I'm really lucky cause I have this two boys whom kasing gwapo ko and talino mana sakin walang namana kay simon de jwk lang , ok seryoso na , Happy birthday, my twin boys. You two are growing up too fast and we are so happy to have you! Happy birthday to my wonderful sons. Life was filled with twice the cheerfulness and fun when the two of you stole the show , imagine I'm not the real father but they become the reason why my life became meaningful also not that they are blessings to me , 9 months of staying till nads decided what she's craving for , dealing with her emotion, and minsan pinapatulog pako sa labas , the labour day , that I became a fully growth man , and the 6 years of staying and taking care of this two who became my son also my life , sa mother namn nila , May you always experience pleasure and love in your life. May troubles and problems be far away from you, and may the heavens never cease to give you supplies. You are far too awesome and that’s why you deserve the best that the universe has to offer. Happy Birthday, my beloved , I love you my family I hope you don't get tired of me taking care of you always mwuah happy birthday " Jake speech.

Then he came towards us to gave us hug and kisses on cheeks and whisper" ilove you my whole and unrequited love" .

I smile at him and thank him" thank you so much we also love you" , "love you too dad" the twins said.

"Ok ang sweet na masyado dito namn tayo sa totoong ama ng bata who've been the dahilan bakit may alexander at Alessandro sa Buhay ni nads let's all clap and welcome Mr.Joseph Simon Araneta Marcos" the emcee announce medyo kita ko ang pagkainis sa mukha ni sandro at lumapit na si Simon sa stage.

"Hi Everyone Simon Marcos Middle child of Bongbong Marcos and Liza Marcos , I would gladly thanks the emcee and the two idiots whom first to speech , pareng cael and Jake thank you for taking care of my two little angels and my fairy most lovely wife , uhmm love and my babies , On this very day of your birth, I pray that you will never miss your steps, may they always guide you home. I love you and ask that you remain as virtuous and charming as you have always been. Thank you for showing me kindness and patience even when I don’t seem to find myself. Cheers to many more years, beautiful, there's no literally things can change the fact that I have this beautiful girl whom everyone been asking for, I hope you'll find the happiness you've been praying for , the life of a perfect you, to the twins my lovely blessings , Twins are wonderful and delightful creatures, they never cease to amaze you every time, they can love hard and hate hard. Happy Birthday twins. May God bless you both and grant you long life, there's no words to express how happy I am that you came in my life tagal nyo din nawala eh almost mid of children's being teens , yun lang thank you and happy birthday uli I love you" Simon said and stare at us tapos binigay nya na sa emcee yung mic and lumapit samin hinug kami and kiniss nya ang twins sa pisnge and forehead din sakin .

"Thank you , even though the truth is Sandro's the real one ,but you made me happy , wait no more than happy I guess" Simon whisper.

"No problem love" I've said.

"Oh tapos na Mamaya na uli kain na Muna Ang guest Mamaya na ang special  friends and relatives ng ating birthday girl at twins , Lalo na ang family ni sandro " Sabi ng emcee at lumapit na kami ng twins sa mga bisita namin.

"Oh iha napaka gwapo namn Pala ng ama ng twins ano" Sabi ng nanay ni Jake sakin.

"Oo nga po eh " sagot ko namn.

"Napakaswerte ng Marcos sayo ano" Sabi namn ng papa ni Jake.

"Ako po ang swerte alam nyo namn na idol na idol ko mga yon" sagot ko namn at nag usap usap na kami , dahil mabait ako nag excuse and inapproach ko Muna si Valencia para icongrats.

"Hi good evening Ms. Valencia thank you for coming here , btw congratulations you're engage to sandro and also having a baby with him" I said smiling to her.

"Thank you im beyond happy and excited , btw don't be a sarcastic when you're talking it's getting obvious you don't like me for sandro" Ms.Valencia said.

"Sarcastic? I'm not being like that and also , I like you for him bagay kayo , a pamilyadong tao and a cheater I'm better going , I don't like to be a plastic towards you"I said and I left her out , sandro approach me namn.

"Nads let's talk first private" sandro said sinundan ko nlng sya I would love to congratulate him.

Nakarating na kami sa place kung saan kami mag uusap , my Friends and family is celebrating , partying already.

"What do we need to talk about?" Pamarangka ko na agad.

"It's obvious nads im their father bakit si simon pinakilala mo kapatid ko pa talaga are you making such a scene?" Bungad ni sandro sakin.

"What do you want me to do say it to media and let your family destroyed? Sandro are you stupid pag sinabi ko yon at engage ka kay Jazmine matutuwa ba sila or ang media sayo?di panga tapos issue ng family mo gagawa Kapa uli , for the first time I save you , ayaw kita pagpyestahan ng media , and btw you said Ikaw Ang ama but you really cheated on them already and having child with that Valencia girl" I said.

"Pero nads Sabi mo sabay nating sasabihin sa media na ako Ang ama" sandro added.

"Sandro namn sinabi ko yon nung dikapa nagloloko sa mga anak mo pero diko kayang makitang may kahati ang anak ko sa atensyon ng ama nya , mas mabuting si simon nlng yun din ang gusto nila let's end this bullsh*t sandro magpakaama ka sa isisilang na anak ng babae mo , kung akala mo magagalit anak mo sayo hindi sandro natutuwa pa sila na yung tatay nila masaya na , let us live a normal life with not blood related dad , but can be a father to my child" I said then I walk out.

Ayaw kong umiyak masayang araw ko to kaya ngumiti ako kahit peke.

~hshssh bitin...