Chapter 61;

Andrea's Pov;

The real party has started this is full of adults and teens also my tropa , but my anak go home na with their lola Liza and pops they said they are tired already so I understand kami nlng nadin ,may room namn here but it's time to celebrate na.

I saw cheska posted new ig post.

I saw how Kardashian and my fellow friends react to it oh god Kim just literally throw me under the bus in her comment now I'm scared drinking.

"Come on don't be kj it's your birthday" lex said.

"As long as I want I don't want the 6 years past happened again" I said.

"Kj who will fvck you here" cheska comment I'm so shock she said it straight forward.

"Yeah who might" I smirk so I drink nadin because baka nga namn apaka kj ko na ano.

To be fair baste is also here with his family duterte I also got to meet kitty duterte ,paolo duterte , and Rodrigo roa duterte the 16th president of republic of the Philippines.

"Yeah nads that's good Don't be kj it's your special day"Matilda added.

"Don't drink too much love" cael whispered to me I nod .

"Don't let nads drink too much , I don't want the aftermath happen"Jake lectured them.

"Calm down bro it's her night" sandro said.

"Calm down your as* I don't want to deal with her 9 months pregnancy again" jake commented.

"Is that so hard?" Sandro ask again.

"Super you're the dad but you didn't even bothered to find and spare time sa nabuntis mo" Jake commented sandro keep quiet nlng.

"Enough we're here to celebrate not to fight or anything" Ethan said.

"But you're not done with me yet sandro" ethan added with mad expression.

"You just said no fighting but you're being violent now" cheska said then she rolled her eyes to Ethan.

"Btw congratulations sandro for Jazmine and yours engagement , glad to know we're just three whom gonna have nads or even line up for her" Cael said.

"Yeah bro you did a great job but still , it's bad all along you're just playing with your family , them wanting you and nads but you just go against and cheat to her also to your two sons" Jake said.

"Don't talk about it let's forget about it" I said forcing to smile why they need to open that topic again.

"Are you ok love , uncomfortable?" Simon whispered I shrugged and smile to him.

" Advance congratulations being part of uniteam artist" jazmine said medyo not pleasing but ok na din I can play act well.

"Oh thank you" I said.

"Literally we don't need your congratulations or even your speech" bia said tumawa namn si cheska how brave our best friend is.

"I'm just arghh you're so rude" Jazmine added acted like a kid and cling onto Sandro's hands.

"Literally no one cares" bia added and rolled her eyes to Jazmine.

"Enough with fighting " I said.

"Let's play a game nlng spicy edition because we're fully grown na" maica just requested.

"Yes no one will be kj here" yanna said.

"Oo nga you'll be joining also nads" cheska added I nod it's my first to play that game.