chapter 85;

Andrea's Pov;

After what happened to us, Lalo akong tumibay ,iiyak pa sana ako but I Heard Sandro's confession ,matagal nakong may gusto kay sandro siguro since I'm Bata pa like we're childhood din daw kwento sakin ni mommy tapos lagi ko daw kalaro si sandro same hospital din kami pinanganak nauna lang ilabas si sandro kesa sakin but my mom and Mommy Liza is childhood friends too they grow up with each other my dad Is befriend with tita Irene tapos naging friend ni pops tapos same goals din daw Sina pops and dad nung umalis Sila and nag London , my mom sent me sa NYC , I search for sandro too dati but when I was 12 or 13 na disgrasya ako I forget sandro and Marcos di na bumalik yung alaala ko but when I saw sandro around 16 years old ako i start crushing him.

"You're so malalim now sa iniisip mo what is it ba?" Sandro ask while driving.

"Oh I'm thinking of the time mom tell me everything that I missed to remember kasi you know accident happened" I said to sandro.

"Oh don't think of bad memories na" sandro said.

"Bad memories ba yung na love at first sight ako sayo?" I ask to sandro.

"Kwento mo nga sakin yan I'm interested" sandro said.

"When I'm sixteen I saw you once in news , tapos I don't know ang gwapo gwapo mo talaga that time , also I ask mom for you information , then she told me everything then yon nagka social media na I always stalk you like I'm a creep , but still when I'm 18 namn nag ka boyfriend ako and that's cael I thought makakalimutan kita non Kasi may girlfriend ka na Sabi sa media  but Hindi till iniwan ako ni cael and nakilala ko si Jake , believe me or not di kita namukhaan nung you know ? But when I saw the result of DNA test jusko my heart goes dugdugchikadig" I explain Kay sandro he's smiling .

"I do really adore you to the point umiyak ako nung nag ka gf ka sa London I tell my mom to hire many investigator Kasi Minsan madaming fake news but it's true Pala so I tanggap nlng even masakit first heartbreak ko yon" I added.

"So cute if di tayo nag kalayo siguro inarrange na tayo wish I can go back to that past Bago tayo magkahiwalay" sandro said.

"Bakit ngayon naman lord give us Daan para magkita uli and start our new pov"I said to sandro.

"But still I missed the time when dapat I'll be confessing but we're too young nung nalaman kong model kana Im glad Kasi diba gusto mo yon? Tapos nung nalaman kong na disgrasya ka from mom gumuho Mundo ko buti nga you survive eh tapos may twins na tayo oh Diba" sandro said.

"HAHAHA corny Basta we are meant for each other" I said.

"It's like our old time is the first page , and this story not ends , our thoughts will let go our name , and now we see each other again , this words I held back , as I was staying to you , I am enchanted to meet you" I sang to sandro.

"You're messing with enchanted lyrics but I was enchanted to meet you , pls Don't be I love with someone else , pls don't have somebody waiting on you~" sandro sing along with me.

(I choose -Alessia Cara)

"All of my life
I thought I was right
Looking for something new
Stuck in my ways
Like old-fashioned days
But all the roads led me to you
The house that you live in don't make it a home
But feeling lonely don't mean you're alone
People in life, they will come and they'll leave
But if I had a choice I know where I would be
Through the lows and the highs, I will stay by your side
There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light
When the sky turns to grey and there's nothing to say
At the end of the day, I choose you~" I sing with sandro by myside.

"Now I found the strength
To make a change
And look at the magic I found
No matter the name
Or where you came from
'Cause no one has much figured out
The house that you live in don't make it a home
But feeling lonely don't mean you're alone
I finally found where I feel I belong
And I know you'll be there with wide open arms

Through the lows and the highs, I will stay by your side
There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light
When the sky turns to grey and there's nothing to say
At the end of the day, I choose you
I choose you~" sandro Sing Along.

"Through the lows and the highs, I will stay by your side
There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light
Through the lows and the highs I will stay by your side
There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light
When the sky turns to grey and there's nothing to say
At the end of the day, I choose you
Oh, I choose you
I choose you~" we duet.

"I will always choose you nads pagbaliktarin Ang Mundo , mag ka alternative world no one can replace you in my heart" sandro suddenly said.

"If Tadhana will turn us down can we still be together?" I ask he nods at me and I smile to him.

(Tabe tsupi Nanalo na Ang sandro nyo_otor)

"Life must be hard , but nonetheless , you'll always be part of me" sandro said.

"I'm part of you indefinitely" I said back.

"Tama na parang highschool musical tayo but adult edition" sandro said nagkwentuhan nlng kami hanggang makarating sa pupuntahan Namin and that's the campaign barangay na naka assigned to us.

~

Bumaba na kami ni sandro sa kotse andon na si na phatie at iba pang team Marcos na lagi naming Kasama.

"Magandang Umaga lovebirds" phatie greeted.

"How do you know?"sandro ask.

"Chinat ni gov matt kay tp tapos Sinabi ni tp Kay sir handy" phatie explained.

"Good morning early lovebirds" konse handy tease.

"Matt is madaldal talaga" sandro said.

"Oo nga HAHA but thanks to the free info atleast Wala nang taka taka" konse handy said.

"May meeting tayo sa mga tao mamaya sa court sandro Kasama si nads" phatie said.

"We know na inform na kami ni alexander the camera man"sandro answered.

"Sayang when sandro wins na di na kailangan ng mga photographer , gawin ko kaya syang photographer?" I ask to them.

"That's good idea pati ako mawawalan pag Nanalo na si konse handy" phatie said naawa naman ako so Ganon bibigyan natin sila ng work duh.

"Mamaya na isipin yan 1 month pa"saway ni sandro samin.

~bitin....