Chapter 45;

Andrea's Pov;

Tapos nanamn kami Kumain at sumilay silay lang kami sa dagat.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Sandro said.

"Is that with meaning or nothing?" I ask.

"You know what it means na why are you asking me?" Sandro said.

"HAHAHA omy god sands I'm just kidding meron namn kasing kinocompliment lang yung moon then sa lovers may meaning" i said.

"Btw what is your feeling when you know na im the biological father of the twins?" Sandro ask.

"Well I'm overwhelmed and half of kinda scared too kasi you know your supporters baka balakin Nila isabit Ako sa windmill eh" I said namn .

"Don't get me wrong I saw how some of your fans comments on tiktok like when you're viral to them with accompany or friends , they said , they will Tali them on the windmills it's kinda funny Noh" I added.

"Minsan I can't with them na , they are below the belt na , like my privacy now is for all na" sandro said I understand him ano pakong worldwide na sikat.

"Well ano pakong worldwide na sikat well they are so funny and nakakatouch how they love me equally to others Lalo na nung una kong pasok sa celeb. Life they are like a wild animals but I do love my fans also my basher because without them I'll be not in here" I added.

"You're so kind no I can't believe like dati they are saying that in media you're so matapobre , antipatika so much daw but they don't know the real you" sandro said.

"Well not everything in media was true" I said.

"Dati nga they said magnanakaw , tax invader kayo , may utang kayo but I study that like 4 years and the comelec or other who have the issue of it is wrong" I said .

"They are just mapanira you know how Philippines run" sandro said I laughed kasi it's true , may marites, may Marisol , May scammer.

"You know nads you don't need to hide the twins anymore  here to protect them at all cost na" sandro added.

"I'm not hiding them you know how my carrier runs " I said.

"I'm just afraid if I tell the media they will attack my family" I added.

"I have plan on telling the media and the world namn but not now Lalo na I get threats always" I added.

"My life is not normal , your life isn't that normal din" I said.

"Ok Tell me if you'll say it to the media so that I know and I'm ready too " sandro said and I nod.

"Tsaka na siguro when you're a congressman na but for now you're my congressman muna soon na yung Congressman Ng ilocos" I said with smile I saw it namula si sandro.

"Stop pestering me with your corny Banat" sandro said yiee admit it kinikilig sya.

"HEHEH look at the mirror your weird blushing" I said teasing him.

"Enough na teasing" sandro said I stop na baka mapikon.

Author ;

I would gladly answer any questions you put in the comment sec. Btw thank you for the support and also we've reached 2k readers love you all I hope you still support me mwuah😙🥰