Chapter 57;

Andrea's pov;

They are done na sa make up ko and I've dress nadin for the party also simon is done and my twins too.

Then I posted na our looks para updated ang aking fans na maghihintay sa live later 😌😌.

I'm so frustrated and nervous that I will celebrate my birthday with marcos and other family , kasi when I'm in NYC I celebrate my birthday with myself and my twins and Kardashian but I've never get to go party thing.

I'm sikat and also kuripot you'll never see me gastos money for party instead in charity or shopping but now I've got to celebrate with sandro and the twins dahil sabay sabay kami mag birthday naggastos ako firsttime in our life toh noh.

"Mom we're really going on the luxurious party of our life" alexander said napatunganga samin si simon.

"Wait dpa kayo nakakaranas ng party I mean it's obvious that you're that rich but how come you don't even encounter party in your life" simon said.

"Uhmm you know wala din masyadong maiimbitahan and we're on private life back then" I said namn.

"Yes dada even the family Kardashian or jenners have party we're there but on the room because mom doesn't allowed us to party because it has too many media but we understand" alessandro said nakakatouch buti naintindihan nila sa part ko.

"Fair enough my family always have party but im too shy to talk to other people so ichoose to hide in the room nlng after getting to know them" Simon said literal shymon.

"Maarte man but I don't prefer parties , like I have trauma getting wasted and ended up having twins" I said.

"But later I'll be drunk but not too much" I said.

"Good to know I don't want to see you resting in hospital bed" Simon said teasing me.

"That's the part of me that I don't want to happened again" I said then we laugh and headed outside na Simon drive off where's the venue is it's really pretty.

"Wow mom it's pretty here" Alessandro said , media is outside so nahirapan din kami makapasok sa venue I saw lot of people talking too each other Ng magsalita ang emcee.

"Our Birthday celebrant is here with he's handsome two sons who's also have birthday and Mr. sandro Marcos Who's also have a birthday" the emcee announce, the door open ,sandro is with Ms.valencia and I'm with simon and the twins.

Then we walk to the opened door people must be shocked why simon is my accompany but we ignore it and go to the stage where the emcee is.

Sandro is the first one to speak so I seat on the stage where there's an upuan.

"Good evening Ladies and gentlemen I would like to thank you all for coming in such a wonderful Birthday party with my little angels and their mom , words isn't enough for me to express my feelings right, my emotion is getting mixed up , another year has come to us , getting older without noticing , also I would gladly announce that Ms. Valencia and I is getting married soon , she's carrying my baby , I'm also shock like y'all because of some fans who say'd we're not together, we've break up , I'm here to clarify you all that's it's a fake news , I'm here to announce that im marrying the girl I love most thank you for coming here I hope you enjoy"I saw how my friends , relatives react about it when sandro is done speeching I don't want to cry because it's special day for us sana but this b*tch just ruined it.

"Thank you and congratulations Mr. Sandro Marcos " the emcee said.

"Next one is our beautiful and fairy most mother of all Andrea Nadine Lopez wow she's gorgeous not looking mother ha pak namn Pala ang Lopez family oh Ganda lahi" the emcee added I smile  and walks toward the mic.

"Good evening everyone , thank you ms.emcee , congratulations Mr. Marcos and soon to be Mrs. Marcos" I've said.

"Thank you for coming here also my Friends who always supported me thank you , the family of Mr. Juarez , and Mr. Buenaflor welcome here , also Valeria group , Smith , Albertsons, and Marcos , Velencia Thank you for witnessing our birthday , to my mother who always here for me I love you and thank you , to my father and kuya who always been protecting me , and my fairy most sister in law , and sa pamangkin ko at sa dalawa kong ka birthday thank you for standing with me , this is also the time many media is here to witness my lies behind truth and issue of me with Jake as the father of my child, sa mga di po nakakaalam I've said sa media my two little muchis is just adopted , for the first time in the Philippines  I will correcting my wrong doing as a mother halata namn po siguro na kamukha ko yung dalawa , this is Alessandro and alexander Lopez my biological son ,I know gulat kayo and you'll start asking me who's the father po , that's not Jake po , it's Mr. Joseph Simon Marcos " I added na gulat pati si sandro na alam ang totoo.

"Yes you hear it right tinago lang po namin for the safety of our child , but still I hope media doesn't kalat a fake news again and also about Jake issue we're not together but he stand as a father of my kids too , mahabang kwento eh pero I know Cael , Jake are being the second and third father na yun lang thank you for coming here I hope I announce and di na kayo maguluhan" I said namn and smirk at Sandro's who's asar na asar.

I announce as simon kasi sandro have a fiance alangan manira pa tayo Diba?...

"Thank you Ms. Nads Omg oh si Mr. Simon namn Pala ang lucky guy eh di na kayo makakapila tinapos na Ng ating magandang birthday girl , congratulations Mr.Simon Marcos wait Bago ang lahat bigyan muna natin ng pagkakataon makapagsalita ang ama ng mga bata unahin nanatin Ang una daw na nagpatibok sa puso ng maganda nating birthday girl" Sabi Ng emcee at lumapit agad si cael sa stage.

"Hi good evening Ladies and gentlemen sa mga dipo nakakakilala Sakin I'm Cael Buenaflor Ex Ng birthday girl na laging handang mang gulo btw congratulations simon ayiee kinikilig yan pero ako padin nauna pila ka uli , Happy birthday, my love . Here is wishing you a great year ahead. May God’s divine light illuminate your path, may tender hands envelop you with care, and may your lovely eyes never know sorrow. Life shall indeed delight you with bright colours. Congratulations, Love. I can't say everything because I know you, know how much you mean to me I'm always here for you I got lucky cause I found you already , and to the twins I love most , mga anak ,whom give meaning to my living life , lagi nyong tatandaan even im not your real dad I'm always here to help you , to light you up , to encourage you , to educate you , to be a father to you both , daddy cael is always here ano bayan iiyak tuloy ak lumalaki na kay ng gwapo , pag may chixcs na kayo inform nyoko kikilatisin dapat kasing level ng mama nyo oh sus ngiti ngiti ang aming magandang nanay sa Buhay , yun lang sana lumaki kayong may takot sa diyos and tipid tipid den , love you both happy birthday" cael said tapos lumapit samin hinalikan pisnge ng twins TAs Sakin sa forehead lang daya Naman.

"Thank you sa gwapong nagpatibok sa puso ng ating birthday girl at nagsilbing ama sa birthday twins , Ang sweet noh inggit namn tayo don " emcee said napatawa lang ako .

~~~~~~~bitin..