Chapter 101;

Andrea's Pov;

"Why did she call sandro daddy even she's adopted?" Alexa ask.

"Unlike others nads doesn't turing them adopted , they turing them real one and as of today because im the twins father also I will gladly accept their sister who am I to judge people?" Sandro said.

"As far as I remember nads didn't even ask for your opinion so stfu and don't ever banggit the adopted thing" sandro added tiningnan ng masama si Alexa.

"Love oh Yung kuya mo" Alexa said.

"You're not a child na kaya act matured" Jamie said.

"Stfu Alexa" Simon said and began to walk papunta kina Vinny.

"Maddie come to dad I want to picture Muna you and I'll post this an update of my day" sandro said maddie is running towards her dad.

"Okie daddy" and then Yung nagpicture na.

"Ok na so pretty my baby" sandro said and hug Maddie.

"Mommy you're tummy is getting bigger are my sister gonna come out and pop" Maddie said I shrug.

"More months pa baby then your twins angel gonna come" I said and smile to maddie.

"I miss you so much mommy can't even think maayos without you and my brothers" Maddie said while pouting.

"Mommy also miss you but magulo pa ang Mundo" I said and hug her.

"Maddie how are you in NYC without your parents?" Pops ask Maddie.

"There's no trouble Lolo , just media pag nilalabas ako ni tita Kendall and tita Kylie also I got to play with my cousin's north and stormi"Maddie said.

"How about sa study there's no problem ba apo?" Tita Liza ask.

"There is one problem Lola , my science teacher she always mad at me tho. I didn't do anything , so grandma kris sugod her to school and talk to her but Lola is galit na galit also tita kenny and tita Kylie , tita Khloe and tita Kourtney and tita Kim go there also with papa scott and papa Bruce , it's like the school is in whole mess when Lola Kris came with other and then they didn't even bother me again" Maddie told them.

"Wow Kardashian Jenner , you're close with them?"Alexa ask Maddie nods.

"Yess tita Alexa , they are also my family they treat me something , buy me a lot of toy and go out with them always and tita kylie does sama me too her company with stormi" Maddie said.

"Do you want to go with lolo too sa hq Namin so that people will know my apo?" Pops ask and stare at me also.

"If mommy is payag I'll come Lolo" maddie said and look at me with pleasing eyes .

"Yes sure but please Madison Athena Laurel you should behave and don't basta Basta tell your name with strangers and also don't lalayo Kay pops ha? Are we clear?" I said.

"Yes mommy"maddie said then tumaas na to change her clothes.

"Pops wag mo bibitawan apo mo and also isama mo si Vinny para sure" sandro said pops nod.

"Sasama ako?" Vinny ask.

"Oo baka para may bantay si Maddie" sandro said.

"Pops wag mo Po papakainin si Maddie ng street foods or any types ng sa tabi tabi lang nabibili mahina Po Yung tiyan non and also give her water Vinny sakitin yon mainit pa namn dito" I pangaral pops nod like Vinny.

"Put Aircon pag nasa kotse kayo and also sa hq wag electric fan lang , also I have mini fan Ipa use nyo sa apo ko" tita Liza said and tumungo tungo si Vinny.

"Mom I'm done na let's go na Lolo , Tito vinny" Maddie shouted and running towards her Lolo.

"Let's go na" pops said.

"Hoy ha Vinny Ang sinabi ko", I shouted.

"Opo ate nads", Vinny said .

~Time skipped.

Tahimik na uli kami ni sandro sa Taas I didn't expect maddie is dadating today Akala ko sa isang linggo pa na adjust daw yung schedule because of election day Sabi ni Kenny sakin.

"Wife Ang gaan ng loob ko Kay Maddie sure ka adopted sya?" Sandro ask.

"100% sure hon , ganon talaga lahat Kay Maddie , mabait kasi yung bata na yon " I said.

"Super bait nya she doesn't even over think of something that might happened to her she just go and approach , btw how come she's not angry to me for being not father 6 years almost" sandro said.

"I tell them you're just working for future they accept it Basta andyan si Jake to be their dad"I explained.

"Oh good to know" sandro said I smile.

~bitin..