Chapter 103;

Andrea's Pov;

We talk about everything then the day comes end nakauwi Nadin sina Maddie dito she insisted na tumabi samin ni Sandro and we agree to it.

"Mom , dad I want to sleep with you both"Maddie straight forwardly said.

"May sarili kang room ah" I said nagpacute namn sya.

"Pls na mommy I want to tabe with you and dad"Maddie said.

"There's no problem with me mads you can sleep here baby" Sandro said I look at him nmn.

"What wife?"Sandro ask I shrug lang.

"Ok you can sleep here" Sabi ko then pumagitna samin si Maddie.

"Mommy , daddy you hug me both I'm scared" maddie said then I hug her also Sandro hug her.

"Who scares you?" I ask.

"Tito matt he said there's a ghost here so I must sleep with both of you" maddie said.

"Joke lang ng tito mo yon di totoo yon" I said namn.

"I want to spend time with daddy also mom so we can share room" she said again di na kami makakatanggi no Sandro ginamit Ang father please card.

Pinicturan pa sya ni Sandro.

"Daddy mahilig ka mamicture Noh?" Maddie ask.

"Yep baby for memories I'm not totally saying aalis or iiwan nyo ko but incase Noh I want to have the memories in my ig so that I can balik balikan"Sandro explained.

"That's so sweet of you daddy, mommy is really lucky to find a man like you" Maddie said nakikinig nlng Ako sa kanila.

"No baliktad ,I'm lucky to fine your mommy crush ko kaya mommy mo nung kids pa kami and then nagkahiwalay kami , and now we see each other again, I don't believe meant to each other or some cheesy you know , but siguro soulmates kami" Sandro said I smile namn.

"Mommy is blushing yieee kinikilig I love you both talaga even kakakita ko lang Kay dad, sorry mom for being brat back then not wanting to go back to Philippines, Akala ko Kasi you're just gonna vacation here and help lolo, yun namn pala you're gonna find dad na " Maddie explained I understand her if she doesn't want going back to Philippines , first of nabully na sya once here maybe she's traumatized, she can't speak in tagalog talaga dati ikaw ba namn lumaki sa iBang Bansa diba who will gonna tutor you tagalog there kaya ayon nung bumalik kami sa NYC back then she start reading and helping herself to speak a fluent filipino or taglish lang.

"You don't need to say sorry, anak that's my fault can't even Pansin na nabully kana dito once don't worry I'm here to defend you always Lalo na Ngayon" I said to Maddie.

"What do you mean nabully dito wife?" Sandro asked.

"Ako mag kwekwento daddy" Maddie said Sandro nod.

"Dad Kasi po nag punta Nadin po kami dati dito for mommy filling candidacy but you just takbo also as congressman we watch that on Lolo's vlog back then nung birthday special nya, I'm not so good at tagalog or atleast ilocano's dialect, may nakausap akong kids when I was here they are group of kids at my age , they don't know how to speak English , I can't even adjust that time because I grow up in new York and full of foreign language , so the boy and the girl I've been talk was a visaya , he start the conversation first I don't know how to react back then so I ask them in English , "what they are saying" then the girl start to get annoyed at me asking what is their language , I thought they understand me the last paragraph they said that daddy Jake here so he approach me is "English spokening dollar kapa Ang pangit pangit mo namn dika din bagay dito", my daddy stood up for me and pinagsabihan nya Yung mga Bata that's worst for me , be kind when they are talking pareparehas lang kaming may ibang language so I use to study tagalog always I tell mom I don't want umuwi ng Philippines ng walang alam na filipino words" Maddie Explained to his dad.