Chapter 120;

Andrea's Pov;

After the party we had, and wedding is approaching two days before the wedding na.

"You can't see Cael Muna jusko we can't sneak out nads"cheska said because we're planning on sneaking out but we can't may bantay sa labas ih.

"Nads calm down 2 days lang namn eh"Alexa said.

"The fuck dapat nga 1 day before the wedding lang yon bakit 2 days pa Ang oa namn ni na mommy" I said namn with annoyed tone.

"Ewan ko ba sa mommy mo"Ida said.

"Ang boring kaya Dito jusko I'm going to die na" I said namn.

At nag usap at nag usap nlng kami ng mga tropa ko while I'm looking at the window .

~days passed 2 hours before the wedding inaayusan Nako ng mga make up artist ko I saw my gown so beautiful.

"Excited kana ba?" My mom ask I nod she's starting to tear up.

"Mom don't cry Muna sayang make up natin later na" I said namn and smile.

"You're such a grown up na dati I use to scold you because you're so makulit and now, I can't scold you na kasi may Sarili kanang pamilya, don't worry anak mommy is always here for you padin I won't leave your side" my mom said pati mga make up artist naiyak na.

"Mommy mamaya nayan" I'm stopping my tears to fall.

"Bestie eto na Yung hinihintay mong day you'll be wedded na" cheska said.

"I can imagine na agad mga iproproduce nyo na Bata alagaan mo Sila ng mabuti wag kana magpadalos dalos uli sa mga kilos na gagawin mo pag may problema ka andito Ako o si na Ethan, makipag usap kadin Muna kung sakali wag mo munang bitawan, you will created vows later sana you'll apply it in your daily life with cael and your soon to be more kids" cheska said I start to tear up na.

"Sabi ko mamaya na eh bat ka ba ng papaiyak" I said namn while tesring up with joy.

"I'll said nlng later Tama nayan" Ida said.

"I'm so proud of you bestie"Alexa said I smile namn.

"Thank you" I said and smile to Alexa.

"30 mins be ready na" the stuff announced they do my make up and help me dress up na.

"So beautiful"cheska said.

"Omy god your dream come true na later on Mrs. Buenaflor" Ida said.

"Congratulations again" my mom said and kiss me on cheeks and hug me.

"Congratulations nads"Alexa said I smile.

~time skipped...

Kinakabahan Nako I'm in the church door na the emcee announced that I'm in the door na dahan dahan nagbukas Yung door like naka slow motion, btw everyone is invited Marcos and other family is here.

Dahan dahan Ako nag walk papuntang aisles I'm with my mom and dad na naiyak na I'm crying also syempre.

I keep up my smile till nakarating kami sa aisles I saw my husband smiling at me finally I found my the one and only.

My mom and dad gave me to Cael already.

"Ingatan mo Yan iho ha" my dad said and hug Cael before leaving us behind.

"So beautiful namn my wife" Cael said I smile namn sa loon ng veil ko.

"Ready na kayo?"bulong ng Pari samin we both nod.

"Dear friends and family we're gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Cael Buenaflor and Andrea Nadine Buenaflor in marriage in the months/years they have been together, their love and understanding each other has grown and matured, and now they decided to live as husband and wife" Pari said and he said all things he need to say till the vows na.

"I, Cael Beunaflor, take thee, Andrea Nadine Lopez, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."Cael said while staring at me.

"I, Andrea Nadine Lopez, take thee, Cael Beunaflor, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." I said namn with promising tone.

"Today onwards I announced you both husband and wife , Cael you may now kiss the bride" the Pari said and Cael remove the veil on my face and look at me first and smile and then he kissed me but not matagal.

"Kiss pa one more"our friends shouted pinagbigyan nlng Namin.

_________

It's so Masaya pala talaga Noh if you're in the right person at the right time also, things happened that fast that now I'm married to someone I doesn't imagine to be my behalf but still here I am with him, thank you everyone in supporting our love story See y'all in my next journey I Andrea Nadine Lopez Buenaflor Signing off for a while.

~to be continued...