Chapter 59;

Andrea's pov;

Pumasok Nako sa loob sinalubong ako ng mga kaibigan ko at ni Simon.

"Hoy akala ko ba si sandro bat naging simon ano nangyari?" Tanong ni ethan.

"Si Simon talaga nagkamali siguro yung dna test si simon pala talaga yon" I said pilit tinatanggi.

"Hindi beh may tinatago ka but ok for today we're gonna be happy and contented Muna " sagot ni lex ngumiti ako sa kanila.

"Kain kana Muna"Simon said inalalayan ako papunta sa catering.

"What do you want?" Simon ask.

"Cake is enough im beyond hungry craving for sweet" I said.

"Btw si na twins andon kina mom at pops sila daw Muna bahala and I've explained to them na why you said that they understand namn" Sabi ni Simon sakin ngumiti nlng ako at iniiwasan Kona ang topic nayon.

Pagtapos namin kumuha umupo Nako sa table ng Marcos kasi don ako pinaupo ni mommy Liza.

"Hello iha happy birthday" bungad ni mama meldy sakin nginitian ko nlng sila.

"Thank you po" I said.

"Thank you for making my simon Happy" mommy Liza said I smiled at simon and the twins.

"Dada is happy sobra see oh he's been smiling crazy" Alessandro teasing he's dada.

"You've done a greatjob not to mention you're strong"pops said.

"Oo nga I saw how strong you are I can't even see some tears in your eyes it's full of joy" mommy Liza said natuwa namn ako how they compliment me.

"Thank you for supporting me po" I said while continue eating.

Then we talk and eat nlng and lumapit samin ang iba kong tropa for the groupie and picture and bumalik na uli kami sa stage but now with simon by my side.

"Ok po ano itutuloy na Ang pagbati ng mga nagmamahal kay nads at sa kambal at kay mr.sandro" Sabi ng emcee .

"First of the friends and relatives of bday girl" emcee added nauna na si Ethan.

"Happy birthday to my crazy friend who is always just off the wall!
I can tell that when we’re out in public together people look at me with pity for having to deal with such a nutcase!
I love you for who you are, though, and I wouldn’t change you for the world, bestie!
I hope you have an awesome birthday! Also for the twins I love you tito ethan is always here for you both and sandro happy birthday" ethan speech sinundan agad ni cheska.

"Happy birthday to the craziest girl I know!
You couldn’t be any more wild and
wonderful than you already are, and
I wouldn’t have you any other way! , For my favorite pamangkin I love you ninang is with you lows and ups nyo , sandro happy birthday" cheska said na sinundan na nina jeydon.

"Sending you best and warm wishes to the special person of my life who magnifies my joy and whose presence doubles my happiness. May you have an outstanding evening with lots of love!" Jeydon.

"Happy birthday to a friend like no other! I want you to know that to me you're not just any old friend, you're my very best friend. The impact you've had on my life has been so touching and far greater than you know. I'm wishing you a long and happy life, filled with the most magical and memorable times imaginable. Also twins happy birthday" Zion.

"Happy birthday, my dear best friend. On your special day this year, I want to reflect on how fortunate we are to have each other in our lives.
A friendship like the one that we share comes around but once in a lifetime, which is why it’s so important to cherish it if we’re lucky enough to be blessed with such a special relationship.
I’ll always be truly grateful for you , and to my inaanak happy birthday I love you both" Emma.

"A best friend like you
Is worth not one, but two.
A best friend like you
There are very few.
I hope that we will be
Best buds until we’re old
As to me you are worth
Your own weight in gold.
Simply put, you’re the best
Friend I could wish for
One of whom I could 
Never be apart
And I truly mean that
From the bottom of my heart.
Happy birthday to you and twins and sandro" Ida.

"Here comes another special day to my very special friends. On this special day of your’s I wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you with all wonderful things on this earth because you worth nothing less than that. Have a blast my dear and twins happy birthday" chase.

"It does not matter where we are going to land up tomorrow. We are going to cherish these special moments of our friendship forever. You will stay in my heart forever and so will I. Let us enjoy this moment and make it a memory for the rest of our lives. Happy birthday dear friend."Jaydee.

"I always wanted my friend to be special and loveable. I have found you and I know it is hard to get someone better than you. You always make me happy, you fight for me and you wipe my tears. This is all I need my friend. Have a good day and have a blast." Jamie.

"Happy birthday my kasinsin and twins also Ms. Nads wish you all the better in life " gov matt.

"Happy birthday to you my dear future sister in law my kuya simon is so happy also me to know the truth , don't forget we're here for you and we love you ate , happy birthday twins tito is also happy knowing that the little twins is getting older na, and to my kuya sandro happy birthday and congratulations" Vinny.

The pinsan and some of marcos already bati me and twins also sandro .

~bitinnnn....