Chapter 111;

Cael's Pov;

After so many days tapos nadin Ang election si tito bong Ang nangunguna Hanggang ngayon nads isn't waking up nawawalan na ng pag asa yung mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya.

Some of fans can't make it also they break down knowing there idol is in critical stage, 2 weeks has come nads still sleeping she's beautiful, sleeping in peace I didn't even go home to check on nads everytime, others got back to their places na visiting nads sometimes.

There's a part of me saying I should stop waiting but there's this part that I want to continue, I love nads so much when Sandro is together with nads I accept it but I'm against of it.

I'm holding nads hands I'm staring at her she's so beautiful padin while sleeping ng biglang may nagpinch ng kamay ko it's nads I call the doctor na agad nads is now awake.

"Where I am?" Una nyang sinabi the doctor is checking up on her and the doctor congratulate me.

"Omy god you're awake" I said and run towards nads and hug her.

"Ouch cael wag mo higpitan" nads said.

"Wait my baby, where's my babies cael?" Nads said napansin siguro nya na lumiit tummy Nya.

"The babies didn't make it ms.lopez" the doctor said and nads start to break down.

"No this can't be" nads said while trying to move and remove the swero.

"Buhay Ang mga anak ko Buhay Sila!!!".

"Tell me you're just joking, my babies!" Nads said while bursting to tears.

Tinurukan sya ng doctor ng pang patulog para kumalma si nads I just stared at her with pity.

I call the others to know that nads is awake na marcoses can't come because bbm still in Australia with tita Liza and Vinny.

Simon is coming here with Alexa excited nadaw si Alexa to see nads but nads is sleeping again, si cheska with Ethan and others is coming nadin, I banned Sandro from coming here.

"I will help you to move on and revenge for your babies lost nads I will be on your side always" I said while staring at nads sleeping figure.

Btw beryll is on the court still fighting to us pero we're winning na patong patong na kaso Ang kinaso sa kanya ni Alexa at pamilya at kaibigan ni nads.

~time skipped..

"Buti namn nads is ok na siguro mahihirapang tanggapin pero kakayanin Nya yan strong si nads I know that"cheska said.

"Don't worry nads ilalaban natin Ang kaso mo" Zion said.

"After y'all tell me what happened to nads I can always think nlng how can she make it" azea said.

"Nads is strong andyan din yung dalawa and nads tell us Boy chase her not her chase boys" I said looking at nads peaceful sleeping figure.

"So you're gonna chase her padin?" Cheska ask.

"I'm not chasing her, I'm waiting for her arrival and welcome me again to her life"I said while staring at nads figure padin.

"How about sandro they are not totally break" Ethan ask.

"They aren't break yet but remember he done miserable to nads again totally done with it" Jake said namn.

"Why did Sandro didn't even bothered to think about nads Noh it's such a waste if his like that sayang talaga di Nya Makita mga anak Nya nads can fight about custody of the twins" Jaydee said.

"Yeah because I'm willing to Akuin the custody and marry nads for the sake of the twins and my love for her" I said.

"You really love nads that much"Ida said I nod namn.

We talk about nads Hanggang sa magising sya sa ingay Namin ung iba umuwi na si Simon kakadating lang pinaliwanag Nya na Kay nads and nag abot ng letter I don't know where that came from.

Andrea's Pov;

Kakagising ko lang they are talking to each other and telling story sinabi nadin nila sakin na panalo na Ang pangulo Namin and Simon gave me letter also I opened it the letter has.

"Dear nads I'm sorry for ruining your life I just want to live with twins and that's the thing I can do that time to make you love me, I love jazmine yup totoo yon I'm the father of her child also biruin mo manganganak nasya I'm so happy and there's a part of me I'm sad because I need to break up with you to have my family don't worry I'll never forget about the twins  I can give them allowance I'm so sorry nads for your lost I didn't know ganon na katindi Galit Sayo ni Jazmine I tried to stop her but she threatened me, I hope you forgive me, pagaling ka ha can't wait to see you

From;Sandro" the letter laman.

"Fuck his money and apology I don't need it sa tingin Nya madali lang yung mawalan ng anak, I'm preparing for this, everyone I love nagambala ko because of the babies cravings tapos sorry lang? Mabubuhay ba Ang mga anak ko sa sorry Nya, I'm waiting for it gender nga na pagpustahan pa namin, names nga halos everyday ko iniisip tapos sorry lang, sorry lang na nasaktan Ako ganon , sorry lang na naaksidente Ako ansakit sakit mawalan tapos sorry lang"I said breaking down to tears.

"Sana Noh sorry is enough to erase and clear the pain I encounter" I added.

Ethan and the other snatch the letter to me nmn binasa din nila.

"Gago pala sya halatang masaya sya sa nangyari Sayo ah" daryll said.

"Grabe namn si Sandro Simon bakit ganon kuya mo?" Alexa said.

"I don't know den" Simon said.

"Nauwi paba to sa inyo sarap sampalin eh" cheska said with matching irap.

"No busy na sya sa capitol simula Nung na proclaimed as congressman" Simon said.

"Wow baka nakatira kina Beryll , nasa kulungan si beryll ah" Zion said.

"They have house na magkasama Sila"I said.

"How do you know?" Cael ask.

"Im not stupid cael ramdam ko Ang boyfriend ko or should I say ex" I said with mad tone.

"I Came here prepared I calculated all things happened to me never mawawala sa listahan ko toh pag si Sandro Ang naging boyfriend ko, Sandro will never stay in one girl madaming babae yan trust me" I said smirking.

"I don't chase boys, they chase me" I said.

~bitin..