Orochimaru and rainbow eyes

We leapt out of our hiding spots and I blocked an attack from the second hokage's sword. I could see the shock in the Senju's eyes as he glanced over my shoulder tot Hiruzen.

Tobirama was forced to retreat as Itachi and Kisame landed on each side of me. I looked directly at Orochimaru.

"Hello there snake boy. Having fun you fucking bitch?" I glowered at him. He growled but didn't make a move to attack, avoiding Itachi's eyes and Kisame's dark look.

"Sakura...?" There was a mumble from the other side of the purple field. I turned my eyes to see a shocked Anko standing outside, tears in her eyes. I gave her a sad smile before facing Orochimaru.

"I hope you are ready to pay for your actions. Pedophile." I casually tossed in.

"I am not a-" I cut him off.

"You bit Anko Mitarashi at age thirteen on the neck and left a mark that is still there to this day. You recently did the same to Sasuke Uchiha. That makes you a pedo."

"You bit a thirteen year old child?" Itachi asked in disgust. Kisame gagged.

"I knew you were a creep but that's just too far."

"What the hell is going on?" Hashirama's voice called out. I had seen the second he and Tobirama had broken out of their control and grunted.

"I am saving the pathetic excuse of a former superior. Namely Hiruzen Sarutobi, the current third hokage." Tobirama rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just call in the Uchiha police force? Even if I dont like them they are still strong."

"Your old student Danzo forced one of their own to wipe the entire clan out. The only Uchiha left are Itachi here and his hatred driven brother." I didn't miss a beat.

The two kage went stiff. "T-they're dead?" Hashirama mumbled. I nodded sadly.

My attention turned back to snake bitch. "Let's get this party started." I hummed. The man growled and forced the hokage's back under his control.

I narrowly avoided being captured by vines as I used my horns to cut into the flesh of a tree, pulling myself away from a water dragon.

Itachi went up against Tobirama as me and Hiruzen teamed up on Hashirama. Kisame went after Orochimaru, hoping to buy us all some time.

I activated my byakugan, seeing Hiruzen jump away, glancing at me in shock. He opened his mouth to ask but I waved a hand. "Chill. I didn't steal them- my sister who no one has met had them before she died."

He looked like he wanted to ask but we had to jump away from the giant roots that burst from the ground. I hissed as my calf was cut deeply, my regeneration working it's course. I sent an electric pulse at Hashirama, seeing him tank the hit.

Hiruzen created a mud dragon and lit it on fire, sending it to wrap tightly around the usually happy man. I sent another burst of lightning at him, causing half of his head to explode.

I began to build of chakra into my fist as I rushed at his regenerating form. I slammed my fist into his jaw as he broke out of the flaming dragon's embrace, body hitting the barrier and bursting into flames. He didn't regenerate.

Me and Hiruzen shared a look as we joined up with Itachi who had also finished his fight. It seemed the current hokage had given up on questions and had just nodded to Itachi.

We saw Orochimaru's blade about to stab Kisame in the gut so I placed myself between the two and felt the blade slide through my heart. I let a small cry of pain out as the battle around us fell silent. A dark and malicious aura filled the air as Itachi lowered his head.

"Did you just stab my little strawberry?" He hissed lowly. Hiruzen and Kisame were frozen in horror, seeing chunks of my flesh on the sharp sword. I coughed and groaned in pain.

The sword was yanked out harshly as Orochimaru leapt back, avoiding a deadly strike from Itachi.

The man looked absolutely furious as he sent a fireball at the sannin. "Kisame check on Sakura. I'm going to deal with this asshole." I cringed in pain as I dropped to my knees, hands over the stab wound. This one hurt much worse than any other time I had been stabbed.

Itachi attacked Orochimaru with an attempted genjutsu only for the man to turn and try to flee with his minions.

He was going to get away. I would fail this mission. Hell no. So I raised my head and cried out. I cried out and prayed that my call would be answered by the mysterious man who had always watched from afar. The man who had saved my life when I was weak. Memories hit me like a train and I screamed his name for all of Konoha to hear.

"DOUMA!!!!!!" A cold breeze blew in as Orochimaru's path was blocked off by a wall of ice. Vines with lilies slashed at him, causing him regurgitate himself as a healed man.

In another wave of ice, a seven foot two man landed, golden fans flashing dangerously. He wasn't smiling. In fact, he looked pissed off.

"Who told you it was okay to hurt my queen? My precious little sister? For that you shall pay with your life you ugly fool." Douma stated in the coldest tone I had ever heard.

I wasn't able to watch the fight as Hiruzen lifted me and took me to a nearby sheltered area, Kisame right behind him.

They patched my wound, me red in the face. Hiruzen had turned away but as I wasn't able to move my arms, Kisame had to wrap the bandage around my chest. I sighed and covered what I could as he respectfully managed to not stare.

But his finger had traced the biggest scar I had on my back. I didn't remember how I got that one, but it stretched from my left shoulder down to my right hip in hazardous, jagged lines. I jolted.

"Sorry. Where'd you get that one?" I shrugged before cringing.

"N-no clue." I stumbled as my vision began to blur a bit. I saw Itachi and Douma return just before I blacked out, Douma holding Orochimaru's head by his hair. The blood dripped as I managed one last grin, feeling the soft fabric from my biological brother's clothes wrap around me and lift me up.

"Rest cherry blossom. Big brother's got you."