Chunin exams gone wrong

I smiled at my reflection. I had put on a black wig and sprayed a pale makeup on. I looked like I was truly a civilian in my clothing too.

But most importantly, I looked like a bad bitch. I walked out the bathroom to see Kisame trying to cover his gills. I frowned and walked over.

"Here let me." I took the supplies away and applied a few layers of latex and ripped paper towels. I all but re arranged his face, making him look nothing like before. I applied foundation for my normal skin tone and gave him a pair of aqua colored contacts.

When hs looked in the mirror he whistled. "Damn kid you're good at this." I smirked in pride as Itachi walked in alongside Kakuzu.

They both paused and stared at the human looking Kisame in confusion. "Who the fuck are you?" Kakuzu finally asked after a long, awkward pause.

"Its me! Kisame! The kid here is damn good at making other look differnt!" He exclaimed loudly. Kakuzu groaned and rubbed the sides of his head.

"Nope. I'm taking a nap." He walked out. I snickered. Itachi just sighed as I then dragged him to sit. I took out spray on blond hair color.

After I finished, I gave him a man bun and had him put in some purple contacts that would also enhance his vision. He looked around before nodding. Seeing as we were ready, we left the hideout.

We traveled for a few hours before reaching the gates, seeing hundreds pouring in. We merged with the crowd and walked into the stadium. I got us seats near the Kage box and sas the hokage's eyss flicker over to me, a knowing look in his eyes.

I went rigid but he simply smiled softly before turning to start the announcements. To my utter shock, I learned that Ami had been placed on my team as the replacement. And her fight was first instead of Naruto's.

I grinned darkly as she was matched up with Gaara. Kisame looked over at me before sliding a big away. "You good kid?"

"I'm about to watch one of the people I hate most get brutally murdered. I'm more than okay." Itachi chuckled from the other side of me.

"I'll make sure to watch with my Sharingan. Then I can let you rewatch it anytime." I just smiled at him. The match was over the second it started.

Ami was wrapped in sand as the stands waited for her oh so amazing return. Only for Gaara to crush her in a spray of blood. I laughed in glee as a drop landed by my foot.

Many protested, saying the fight was too slow. I snorted. Next cam Naruto and Neji after they cleaned the area of brain matter. I decided to go get us some food.

By the time I came back, I was disappointed to see that two fights had passed. But then again, it was very crowded by the food stalls. I passed both of them their food and we ate quickly as I heard Kankuro give up. I cursed.

"Orochimaru is here. In the Kage box." They went stiff as their eyes darted to the false kazekage. We all slowly stood as we saw whisper to the hokage.

Then the hokage stood up. "If Sasuke Uchiha is not here within five more minutes for his fight with Gaara of the sand, he will be disqualified and the match will go to Gaara!" He sat back down as we stealthily moved closer.

Quite literally only two second before he was disqualified, the brat showed up. I glared at him. "Itachi I'm sorry but if I have a chance I'm going to kill him."

Itachi, instead of getting stiff and refusing, just nodded. My suspicion grew. He wasn't like the original Itachi. I caught his eyes and was suddenly pulled into a genjutsu. I yelped.

"Itachi?! What the fuck man?" He chuckled.

"Calm down Sakura. I just wanted to talk without Kisame overhearing us." I backed away a bit.

"I remember."

"Eh?" I blinked in confusion.

"I remember our times in the land of the dead." I went rigid.

"Y-you-" He cut me off with a tight hug.

"I've missed you." I began to cry gently.

"I've missed you too." I snuggled into his chest as I stopped my tears. I sniffled as he laughed. I looked up happily. I hadn't heard him actually laugh since the land of the dead. And that was six months ago.

I collected myself and wiped my face off. "Let's go. Kisame might catch on to us." Itachi sighed but nodded.

"Get ready." I hummed and we left the genjutsu, time in the exact same moment that we had left. I acted like nothing was wrong and kept running.

I felt a heavy weight lift off of my chest and smiled. We made it to the Kage box just in time for the initial explosion to go off.

I managed to get us all inside the purple barrier unnoticed, hidden under one of the rooftop walls that had broken. We all abandoned our disguises as I helped Kisame with the latex. The fight around us was going on but we just used the trees that the first hokage had summoned to hide as we got ready.

I had them turn their back so I could change out of the heavy pants and shirt into my old fighting outfit. I stepped their shoulders and they turned back around. Kisame raised an eyebrow.

"You weren't worried we might try and look?" I gave him a look.

"Kisame dear I dont think you notice it but you have the natural respect for a woman's privacy. And Itachi? He's a gentleman." Kisame shrugged and we turned to the fight.

I sighed. "Time to help my former shitty Kage I guess." Itachi grumbled.

"Hes more than just a shitty Kage. Hes also a shitty father to Asuma-San." I turned.

"Throwing some shade eh?" He rolled his eyes affectionately.

"Let's just get going."