VIII | First Day

19.04.22
1,016 words

"can you guys hurry up we're going to be late on minho's first day!" felix yelled.

minho rolled his eyes as he walked out of the bedroom.

he was wearing a white shirt that was tucked into black dress pants and a black belt.

"why do you care so much about my first day?" minho asked, his eyebrows raised.

felix rolled his eyes and ignored the older's question.

"ji hurry your ass up, we get it you have to try really hard to look cute but be quicker!" felix teased.

"excuse me?! i am adorable you motherfucker!" jisung yelled from the other room.

felix laughed and minho rolled his eyes.

"i'll wait outside, you guys are so chaotic." minho said as he turned towards the door.

"ok, you look hot by the way hyung!" felix yells.

"thank you felix."

minho then walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"look what you did ji! you're lover boy doesn't even want to wait for your lazy ass." felix shook his head in disappointment.

jisung then walked out the bathroom.

felix took one glance at him and gasped.

"what the fuck! how does all minho's clothes look so good on you!" felix squealed.

jisung giggled and spun around, showing felix the full outfit.

he was wearing a blue sweater and blue patterned jeans along with a beaded necklace.

"i bet minho will think you look hot." felix smirked making jisung roll his eyes.

"oh please, he's too perfect to notice if i look good or not." jisung sighed.

"are you joking?! he literally said you were handsome like the other night- are you that forgetful?!" felix asked very confused.

"can we just go now? i don't want to keep minho hyung waiting." jisung said as he walked towards the door, felix following.

jisung opened the door, letting felix through then shutting the door behind them.

"hey, hyung look at how good jisung looks!" felix yelled getting both of the boys attention.

minho walked over to the boys while jisung kept saying things like

"no it's okay, hyung you don't have to-"

minho walked in front of jisung, looking him up and down.

"woah, i never looked good in those jeans then you come looking hot as fuck." minho laughed.

"you two look so nice then here i am in an old pink cardigan." felix loudly sighed.

"can we just please leave, i don't like all this complimenting thing that's going on." jisung said making the other boys roll their eyes.

"ok fine, lets go i really don't want to be late." minho adds.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung finished his classes for the day and was now waiting for the other boys at the front of the university, they were going to have drinks for minho's first day.

jisung was leaning against a pole on his phone then all of a sudden three boys walk over to him.

"hey look, he's finally wearing presentable clothes, who'd you steal that from?" one of them asked, the others laughing.