XX | Still Looking

18.05.22
812 words

the two walked all around the house but didn't find jisung's grandparents or chaeryeong anywhere.

jisung started to panick as they looked in the last room, still no sign of the girl or the elders.

his breathing hitched and his hands were getting all sweaty and shaky.

minho noticed after a moment and pulled jisung into a tight hug.

"it's okay, we will find them sung... please don't give up." he whispered into the younger's ear.

the younger kept sobbing loudly into minho's shoulder, he could feel the material soaking up in tears.

minho sighed and continued to run circles on the younger's lower back.

after a few minutes of hugging they heard a loud bang coming from below them.

jisung immediately pulled out of the hug and threw his body onto the floor, trying to hear more.

minho stayed standing as he watched the younger desperately listen to the noises.

jisung then suddenly heard a females voice.

his eyes widened as he immediately got up off the ground and grabbed minho's hand, rushing out the room, attempting to find an entry to a basement.

after looking around the whole house again they couldn't find anything.

jisung stopped and panting while tears flowed down his face.

he was so mad.

"ji-"

"why can't i fucking find her?!" he shouted, causing minho to flinch.

"baby don't yell-"

"this is so frustrating! where the fuck is she minho?! where?!" he screamed again.

minho furrowed his eyebrows at the younger.

"han stop shouting, they might hear you-" minho tired once again.

"good! mother fucking good minho! they should know so i can fucking kill them!" he spat again.

the way jisung was acting frustrated minho as well.

"stop this jisung, i know you're scared but please calm down." he said as he held the younger.

"don't tell me what to fucking do! that mother fucker needs to die!" he squealed.

minho gave up.

"jisung shut up!" he yelled.

jisung's eyes widened.

he finally came back to his senses.

minho sighed heavily.

"yelling isn't going to solve anything jisung!" he added.

jisung looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"s-sorry..." he mumbled.

"ok, now come on, we will find her." minho spoke then held the younger's hand, leaving the room to take another look around.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the sun had fallen and the boys were exhausted.

minho was seriously getting frustrated how they couldn't find the girl.

the house was like not even big but the boys couldn't find her and they knew she was there somewhere.

jisung stopped and let go of minho's wrist so he could hold onto a wall.

"oh my god..." minho whispers.

jisung continues to pant as he weakly looks back at minho.

he furrowed his eyebrows as he saw how shocked the older was.

"what?" jisung breathed out as he tried to see what the older was looking at.

he scanned the room and noticed a table that looks slightly moved.

his eyes widened as he went closer and saw a door knob.

he quickly turned around and looked at an extremely glad minho.

they immediately rushed to move the table aside and open the door.

as they managed to open it they saw a dark room with stairs.

they quickly ran down the stairs and to their surprise, nobody was there.

no chaeryoung, no old people.

no one.

"what the fuck!" jisung yelled.

he finally had hope.

minho sighed heavily and bent his knees, his hands combing his hair.

"this is so fucked." he mumbled.

he stood up again and walked closer to jisung.

"ji, it's obvious she isn't in this house, there is no way. we have to go home..." he sighed as he placed a hand on the younger's shoulder.

jisung had given up too.

he didn't want to believe he failed to protect the younger but he couldn't keep going, he just couldn't.

he nodded his head slightly as he looked up at minho.

minho smiled slightly.

"you tried baby." he whispered.

jisung smiled back.

"yeah... i just wish we would've succeeded." he laughed through the pain.

minho held jisung's hand and they walked up the stairs together.

they walked out the house after saying goodbye to the 15 year old boy.

they got in the car and that's when the younger bursted into more tears.

minho hugged him tightly and just let him cry.

but suddenly there was banging on the window.

the two jumped and saw a young girl covered in dirt and filth.

jisung's eyes widened as he finally recognised the younger.

it was chaeryeong.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

woah😱
OMG so much shit has happened to me at school lately but i have nobody to talk to😭😭 i just want to vent to someone🥹

my birthday is in a week🫠
i'm not ready to be a year older, I'm scared tbh🤭🤭

ok bye beautifuls💋