XLI | Email

09.10.22
1,099 words

"please don't leave me."

jisung's eyes widened.

"what? baby, i'm not going to leave you?! i-is this because of the jyp-"

"yes! jisung, you don't even know what is going to happen! idols can't date, idols don't get privacy, idols can't have their own personal life, idols-"

jisung hugged him tighter.

"minho... please calm down..." jisung whispered.

minho immediately stopped talking and just sobbed into jisung's shoulder.

after a moment of silence, a small knock came to the door.

"can we come in?" chan asked gently.

jisung slowly pulled out of the hug and looked at minho for permission.

minho sniffled and wiped his face before nodding.

"yeah, come in." jisung called out.

the door opened and in came changbin and chan.

minho had walked further into the room, away from the other three.

chan sighed and walked over to the boy.

he placed his hand on his shoulder and turned him to face him.

"min? wanna talk?" chan asked softly.

minho looked at him then at jisung.

"i'm scared i'll lose you guys... i-i don't wanna lose someone again-" minho said before turning around, trying to contain his crying.

chan sighed then looked at the other two in the room.

jisung pouted, having tears in his eyes as well.

changbin walked over to minho and chan and swiftly brought minho into a hug.

"minho, i swear you aren't going to lose us. yes, we'll be a little busy. yes, we'll drop out of uni. yes, we'll be idols. but that doesn't mean we are never going to see you again, okay? you should know that you're too precious to all three of us, we could never leave you alone and stranded. we love you, okay? especially this bastard. god, he's crying too." changbin laughed slightly.

minho looked up at jisung and saw him standing there trying not to cry and with the biggest pout on his face.

minho giggled and walked over to the boy, pulling him into a kiss.

after a short moment, they pulled away and brought their foreheads together.

"i love you so much minho, i'll never leave you..." jisung hiccupped.

minho sniffled and nodded, hugging the boy tightly.

"aw, isn't that sweet. true love." changbin whispered to chan.

chan rolled his eyes and dragged changbin out of the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧