⚠︎ Creepy Amusement Park

⚠︎ - creepy mascots, mentioning of drinking addiction, sexual public display of affection, mention of death

it was already dark out. GingerBrave got up to notice that he was in a new place, an amusement park. he looked around to see if his friends were with him, but Strawberry was the only one there.
"Strawberry, are you okay?" he asked.
Strawberry got up off of the ground and looked at him.
"yeah... i'm fine. where are we?" she asked.
"it looks like some amusement park..."
"where's GingerBright, Zombie, or Skater?"
"i haven't seen them."
"let's go and find them to see if they're okay too."
"alright!"
the two of them set out to find their friends, until they noticed people in mascot costumes chasing them. they ran away until they were picked up and carried to a rollercoaster.
"stop! i'm scared...!" Strawberry shouted.
"you don't have to worry, Strawberry! they're just people in costumes" GingerBrave said as he kicked off the head of one of the mascots, but there was no head underneath.
all he saw was a dark cloud where a head should've been. all of a sudden, the rollercoaster started moving. the lights in the amusement park slowly began to turn on. GingerBrave found it strangely comforting, but still unnerving. the rollercoaster started to go faster, and it kept going faster until the track cut off and they were tossed into a train.

thankfully, the train was moving at a slower pace than the rollercoaster. GingerBrave and Strawberry moved to sit down and looked around at the rest of the park. it all seemed pretty normal, until they noticed another cookie laying down on the seats right behind them. he had a bottle of beer in his hand and he seemed to be drunk.
"uhh... hello, sir?" GingerBrave said.
"ah... hello" he responded.
"are you drunk?" Strawberry asked.
"yeah, kinda"
"so that's why you're so calm in a situation like this..." GingerBrave said.
"what situation?"
"i mean, nobody randomly ends up in a creepy amusement park. do you remember why you came here?"
"hmm... i was just trying to visit my sister."
"who is your sister?" Strawberry asked.
"Alchemist, but... she pretty much hates me because i love to get drunk and stuff."
"wait... what's your name?" GingerBrave asked.
"Vampire."
"it's nice to meet you, Vampire! now... i think you should stop drinking. it can be harmful to your health, even though it makes you feel good."
"of course you would say that..."
"hey, GingerBrave? where is this train even taking us...?" Strawberry asked with fear in her voice.
"umm..."
Vampire shrugged. "how would i know?"
"oh, NO!"

GingerBright, Skater, and Zombie woke up in a strange amusement park. the lights they saw around the park were blinding until they looked around a bit more. they saw a rollercoaster, a carousel, and a Ferris wheel. they wanted to ride one of them, but they weren't so sure about this place.
suddenly, a small fox ran up to the group. the fox was light blue with red eyes, which was a bit strange.
"aww! what a cute little fox!" GingerBright said with delight.
"it kinda looks like a marshmallow fox" Skater commented.
"marsh... mallow... cute..." Zombie moaned.
the fox then walked further into the park, signaling the cookies to follow it. once they were near the carousel, the fox poofed, turning into another cookie. she had light blue hair and a red dress.
"oh... that was unexpected" GingerBright commented.
"hey! they're one of us!" Skater said.
"woman... pretty...! unghh...!" Zombie moaned.
they walked up to the cookie and started staring at her breasts.
"Zombie... it's not polite to stare at a girl's-" GingerBright's comment was cut off by the cookie.
"hello, cutie pie! my name's Kumiho. what's yours?" she asked.
"uhh... Zom... bie...!"
"hello, Zombie! are you already attracted to me?"
"pretty... cookie...!"
"aww, you're just so cute... stare all you want!"
Zombie then put their hand near her cleavage.
"oh... you like that part of me?"
"yeah... yeah...!"
"you know, i could take my dress off if you want, love~."
"let's just... leave" GingerBright said as she got on one of the carousel's horses along with Skater.
"wait... that's a mistake! this place is haunted!" Kumiho said.
"w-we just needed a distrac-"

all of a sudden, the horses on the carousel came to life and started to run around. they galloped over to the Ferris wheel and threw the two cookies on. GingerBright quickly grabbed Skater's hand and pulled him to the nearest car. the wheel then started to move, and once they were at the top for the second time, they noticed that their other friends, GingerBrave and Strawberry, were talking with Zombie and Kumiho. when they were at the top for the third time, GingerBright grabbed Skater's hand and jumped off with him, despite his objections. they ran over to their friends and were happy to see them again.
"GingerBright! Skater! there you are!" GingerBrave said happily.
"hello, guys!" GingerBright said.
"we thought we would never see you guys again..." said Strawberry.
"yeah... that train was pretty scary!" said GingerBrave.
"i bet... it even crashed" commented Kumiho.
"wait... but Vampire was on it!"
"he's probably dead, then..."
"anyway, back to our main objective. do you have any idea of where a cookie paradise might be, Kumiho?"
"i don't... but if you leave this amusement park, there's a big snow field... i heard there's a beautiful kingdom behind it!"
"alright, thank you! bye, Kumiho!"
"bye, lovelies! i'll miss you, Zombie!
the cookies then left the amusement park and headed towards the snow field.

____________________

note: if Zombie turns out to be canonically a minor, i'm deeply sorry (but this is also not canon, so i guess it doesn't really matter if i think they're an adult). also, writing tips for dialogue would be appreciated!

- Sky

(word count: 921)