Chapter 11: Unconvincing

Vince decides to take a walk in the woods to get some alone time and to blow off some steam after getting scolded by his parents for street racing and getting into trouble and Knock Out goes outside of the Nemesis to not go street racing among the humans in his race-car vehicle mode since he decided to find out what makes the humans so special to the Autobots and why they would be their friends or pets. So, when he finds the same human, he kidnapped and mistook as one of Team Prime's human friends, he decides to interact with Vince in his robot mode while they're both alone in the forest. But before he could do that, he had to use his vehicle mode as shiny bait to lure the human closer to him.

Vince kicks a small rock while cursing and making a fuss over being scolded by his parents. "Stupid mom and dad always yelling at me and making me feel like crap! Ugh!" He grumbled angrily. "GOD!!" he cussed and huffed and puffed angrily before he suddenly stopped to find a flashy cherry red car. "Huh?"

(Pretend that Knock Out in his alt

(Pretend that Knock Out in his alt. mode is in the forest)

"Well, hello beautiful." Vince said to the cherry red car with admiration. "Whoever owns you must be lucky. I wish I had a car as good as you." he continued.

"Why thank you for your compliments." the car spoke, surprising Vince.

"Aah! What? It can talk!?! Is someone in there??!" Vince exclaimed.

The red sports car in front of Vince transformed to reveal its true form. Knock Out looked down at the human who was now scared shitless at what he just discovered. "So, what do we have here?" Knock Out asked no one as he looked down at the teenage human. "Sweet mother of God!" Vince thought as he was frozen in fear.

Knock Out bent down on his knees to Vince's level and he looked at the frightened young man as he started talking to him. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. I just want to talk to a human." the medic said carefully as he gave Vince a look that says, 'it's okay, I won't hurt you'. Vince however was not convinced that this giant red, white, black and yellow robot could be trusted as he started to panic and shout.

"AAAH!! Oh, my god! A giant robot! Right in front of me!! You were just a car! What are you?!? Please, don't hurt me!!" Vince yelled.

"Easy! I'm not here to hurt you. I've come in peace." Knock Out told Vince.

"Are you some kind of alien robot?!" Vince asked, in a frightened tone of voice. "You are partially correct, human. Though, I'm more of a Transformer. A Cybertronian if you will from the planet Cybertron." Knock Out replied. "You mean there's more of you??" Vince asked.

Knock Out took a deep breath and sighed, "Barely. But I'm not just a Cybertronian. I'm also a Decepticon medical officer. Now please, close your mouth. Otherwise, some insects will crawl in and make a nest to lay eggs." Knock Out told Vince while joking.

Knock Out closes Vince's mouth for him as he gently lifts his dropped jaw before the young man begins to make a run for it while screaming like a little girl. "ALIEN ROBOT!!!! AAAAAAAAHH!!!" Knock Out rolled his optics in annoyance and disappointment and then he began chasing after Vince through the woods. The school bully ran for his life while jumping over logs and looking back to make sure that giant robot isn't gaining on him. Vince saw Knock Out perusing him for one minute before a branch hit him in the face, causing him to fall onto his back. Vince tried not to lose consciousness as Knock Out's shadow loomed over him.