Chapter 33 [My Love language]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SKIP THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END!

Isaiah 43:25

""I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins."

Aaliyah
________________________________
Word Count: 5500

Its right, everything is right for once. It feels good it feels natural it feels normal, me and maleek have been on the right track ever since valentines day 2 weeks ago, I honestly couldn't be happier right now.

"If you speed up im going to get sick maleek im not even joking!" I yell as i clutch his hand that is on the gear, the glossy interior of the bentley shines so bright as it reflects in the sun.

"What, you scared?" He asks in that joking voice as he tested my patience.

"Dont try it maleek, im warning you." I shoot him scary eyes that i know he can see through his peripheral view but of course ignores.

"When are you gonna learn to trust me?" He says as he teases his leg down on the ignition,

"i trust you.." I say with a cracked voice

"With your life?" He finally looks over at me as his hand turned the wheel shifting into a random part of the empty parking lot. I close my eyes as he revs the engine making my stomach turn,

"Maleek..." I groan closing my eyes tighter and holding onto his arm.

"Do you trust me with your life baby?" He repeats speaking louder over the sound of the engine that is making the car purr.

"With my life.." I say looking over at him and taking a sigh out. A small smirk falls on his face, one of the things i have learned about maleek is how his love language is words of affirmation

he always wants me to tell him assure him that i love him, that im proud of him and that i trust him.. and i do, which is why i have no problem letting him know.

He puts my hand onto the gearbox and then placed his large hand over my own, his black ring felt cold on top of mine, but it felt nice.. A feeling that was stole by the car speeding on the road as maleek skirted the bentley all the way around the parking lot.

"AHHHHH!" I scream as i turn my head to the window shutting my eyes as hard as they physically can, my stomach did its own turns as maleek's confident tone came through his laugh. How is he not scared right now.

"Stop maleek stop please!" I beg him in a weak voice as i feel like im about to faint. His laugh is still audible as he slows down the car and parks into one of the spots.

"Dont ever do that again." I say as he lifts up my hand and kisses the back of my hand. My eyes are still glued shut in fear, i knew this car would have its negatives.

"I got you baby.." His kind low tone assures me

"I trust you." I say to him, knowing i am feeding into his love language, i suppose this is what the other side of a relationship is.

Im actually a bit jealous of him, his affection comes from assurance and words but mine is from physical touch, As a christian the two dont mix.

"i still cant believe you took the day of to be with me, i know how hard it must have been to do since you love working so much but im grateful you did it for me." I say while leaning over and planting a kiss on his stubbly jaw.