I've Sworn Off Manhandling

Maybe she was dating him because she was trying to prove something to herself. Maybe she was dating him to be rebellious, to show her hardly-there-anymore father... something. She hadn't figured that out quite yet.

Linda pushed at her boyfriend's chest. "Not now," she told him.

"Not now," he grumbled. "It's always not now. When then? When?!"

She felt a familiar twinge of fear when he raised his voice. "Mark, I told you right off the bat that I didn't want that kind of relationship. If that's all you want, then find yourself another girl."

That should've been sign one and two to break up with him. He kept insisting on sex, even though she had said no multiple times. And he yelled at her, which she hated.

Mark forced a smile, "okay, baby. If that's what you want."

That was why she was staying. Because he did respect her wishes for a few days. But then he'd forget about it, and he'd start the cycle all over again.

*********

Linda peeked her head in the front door, "Mama! Papa! I'm home!"

When no reply came, she stepped in. "Jimmy?"

When she was met with silence, she smiled and opened the door for her boyfriend. "Okay, the coast is clear."

"Let's go to your room," he suggested. "That way, no one can see what a naughty girl you're being."

Something twitched inside her, something she hadn't felt a lot. She bit her lip and hesitated for just one second before nodding and grabbing his hand.

If she had seen the evil grin that spread on Mark's face, she wouldn't have been so eager to let him into her bedroom.

She closed the door, "I don't want any sex, okay? I'm fine with making out, but no sex."

He nodded, "no sex. Got it."

He pulled her to him by her belt loops, and held her tightly while he started to kiss her.

She went along with it, but she would've liked more of a build up. He went right for the jugular- immediately too rough and with too much tongue. She wanted more teasing, more of a build up.

Mark walked them to the bed- which was harder than it looked since she was so short compared to him. They sat down, and very soon after he pulled her onto his lap.

Linda stopped kissing him, "Mark-"

He kissed her again, biting her lip too hard. She whimpered, but he either didn't hear it or ignored it. "You'll like it. We're not having sex."'

"I don't-"

But he kissed her again, and stuck a hand in her hair. The hand in her hair would've been nice, if he wasn't holding it in place so strongly. She tried shifting, but that turned out to be the wrong move when he yanked her hair.

"Ow! Mark-"

"I want your head here," he yanked at her hair again as he tilted her head to his liking.

Linda pushed at his chest again, "stop that."

He bit her lip, "you said you wanted this."

She somehow found the strength to wiggle away, "not if you do it like that! Now please go."

"Baby..."

"Go!" She heard the tears in her voice.

"I- I'm sorry, baby." He advanced towards her, but she stepped back.