1

"Higher Toothless!" I yelled. 

We kept flying higher and higher. Flying high in the sky with your best friend is amazing. I felt the wind in my hair. I felt wild up here. 

"Yeah! C'mon Toothless!" I yelled again. 

Unfortunately, my harness broke. The one that helped me fly with Toothless. Now that I am not riding him anymore, I began to hurtle to the ocean floor. 

"Uhh a little help?" I asked. 

Toothless saw me falling and whipped around. He dived down to save me. I saw him coming and I flipped my body around and managed to connect with Toothless again. 

"Thanks bud." I said. 

He growled. I take it that it he means you're welcome. 

"Hey Hiccup." Tuffnut said. 

Ruff and Tuff were flying on Barf and Belch toward us.

"How can I help you?" I asked. 

"Hiccup Astrid wants us to let you know that..." Tuff started. 

"Hey! Why do you get to tell Hiccup? You always get to tell Hiccup!" Ruffnut said. 

"No. You told Hiccup about that injured dragon last time." Tuff defended. 

They started to fight. They often get like this. I better nip this in the butt.

"Guys you can both tell me. What did Astrid send you here?" I asked. 

"Dragon hunters! They were spotted heading east with a full cargo on dragons." Ruff and Tuff said. 

"Okay let's go. C'mon bud!" I said.