44

I wake up. Everyone's looking around for enemies. Gobber, Gothi, Astrid, the twins, Snotlout, and Fishlegs. I slowly stood up. I no longer felt wobbly. I felt good, better. There was something on my back. I felt it. I couldn't quite reach it.

"Hiccup you're awake! Whoa!" Fishlegs yelled.

"What?" I ask. 

"Hiccup, when did you get dragon wings?" Tuffnut asked. 

"Long story." I say. 

"They look good on you." Astrid smiled. 

I blushed. I look around. 

"Where's Ragnar and my dad?" I ask. 

I sensed there's something wrong. They had a smell of uncertainty. 

"We  don't really know. Ragnar and Stoick went off to fight Kenkra." Astrid said.

"In coming!!!!" I hear Ragnar yelled.

Ragnar slammed into the rocks. He turned back into a human. I helped him up. He was covered in scars. His face was bruised. 

"Are you okay?" I ask. 

"Never been better." Ragnar said dusting himself off. 

"Where's my father?" I ask. 

"There he is." Ruffnut said pointing.

Stoick was ridding Toothless. They landed. Toothless charged at me. He knocked me down and licked me constantly.

"Good to see you to bud." I say scratching his chin.

"Son you're alive!" Stoick said hugging me. 

I felt my spine being shattered. His hugs are not really hugs they feel like a python. I look at the sky. The red moon was fading. The red was fading. 

"NOOO!!!"Kenkra roared.

He landed near us. He looked angry, really really angry. He shot out fire. A lot of fire. 

"You ruined everything!" He yelled. 

He let out a breath. 

"No matter. I'll still kill you as a gift to myself." Kenkra smiled. 

Ragnar was about to attack but I stopped him. I walk forward.

"You know, I met Kegan." I say. 

"Oh? I was wondering when he would show his face."

"He wanted me to finish what he started." I say.

"Go on."

I began to change into a Lycanwing, but it was different. I feel my size grow. I was getting bigger. I felt my body change. I felt my teeth sharpen. I feel my heart burn a harder fire. I'm a Lycanwing now. A true Lycanwing.