42

Dragons descended from the sky. Scorching the ground and engulfing it in flames. I saw ashes rain down like snow. I see people on fire, screaming. I see the world on fire. I see people riding the dragons. How horrible it was to see dragons under control of men forcing them to light up the sky in fire. I see people screaming and I see pools of blood. The earth was practically red.

"This is terrible." 

"I know, son. War is never a good thing. Surely you know of this."

"I do. I do..."

I watch as men fought. Dragons fought men. It was chaos. I wanted to cry. I feel tears coming down. In the midst of chaos I see Kegan fighting a man. Kenkra. They were battling in the sky. Kegan was covered in blood. His face was scared badly. His armor was falling off. 

"You should just give up. You can't beat me." Kenkra smiled. 

"I can and I will." Kegan said. 

Kenkra slapped Kegan to the ground. I saw a Monstorous nightmare fly down with the princess on it. The princess walked through the battle. She was beautiful as Astrid. She came close to Kenkra. 

"Princess." Kenkra bowed. 

"You should leave." The princess said. 

She began to glow. I saw soldiers turn to dust as she walked. She seemed powerful. 

"You're good." Kenkra smiled. 

He stabbed the princess. I couldn't stop it. I wish I didn't see it. I saw Kegan cry. 

"If I am to die, I give you a curse. May my blood create monsters. Half Human half dragon.  And may the spread throughout the world." Kegan said. 

Kenkra smiled and finished the job. I turn away.