12

I awoke with a strange feeling. I opened my eyes and realized I was no where near my house. I wasn't in my bed, I was lying near a river, in the cove where I met Toothless. 

"How did I get here?" I said sitting up. 

I looked around and saw bodies of boar and sheep everywhere. Each one with bite marks and claw marks. There were pools of blood. Oh, god what happened here? I felt like I could throw up. I went to the river and slurped the water fast. I was really thirsty for some reason. I gazed at my reflection and realized that; one I was shirtless and two, the bite mark on my shoulder didn't heal. It was still fresh. 

I walked over to a sheep that had the same bite mark as me. Whatever killed the sheep also bit me. This was bad. I noticed claw marks they were really small like...finger nails. I ran my fingers through the claw dents. They were a perfect fit to my fingers. 

"If I had claws it would fit perfectly." I told myself. 

I heard Toothless' roar and I turned around. I saw the dragon riders and Gobber flying toward me.

"Hiccup! Thank Thor you're okay!!" Astrid yelled running toward me. 

The rest of the Dragon Riders landed. Gobber came with them. Astrid hugged me tightly. It surprisingly didn't hurt that badly. As soon as Astrid let go of me. Toothless jumped on me licking me constantly. 

"Hey bud." I said scratching his chin.

"Whoa. What happened here?" Tuffnut asked. 

"Look at these bit marks. This dragon was the same dragon that bit you." Fishlegs said.

"Hiccup do you remember anything?" Astrid asked. 

I remember having this crazy dream about me flying and burning things down. I didn't tell her about it.

"No, not really. How's the village?" I asked. 

"Kind of burned down. Some houses are really burned." Fishlegs said. 

"Stoick's house has a hole in the celling. Probably where the dragon kidnapped you." Astrid said. 

"Let's get back to the village." Heather said. 

"Yeah it's almost breakfast time." Snotlout said. 

Somehow I have a feeling that this wasn't over.