Shes not my girfriend! ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

As everyone was getting the shed ready for Will, Mal, Lucas, and Dustin were sorting through trash, trying to find anything that'll help Disguise the shed.

Mal thought it was ridiculous that they had to go through trash. Plus, she was still in a lot of pain from her attack.

Everyone told her to stay inside and rest more, but she badly wanted to help her best friend.

It was silent, until Dustin spoke up. "Hey. I'm sorry about... dart, and all..." he trailed off.

"I guess I just thought that he was my friend. I was wrong. I broke the rule of law," he said, talking to both of them. He then turned to Mal. "So if you want your girlfriend to take my spot in the party, I understand." He said.

Mal's eyes widened. "Girlfriend?! She not my girlfriend!" She denied.

Lucas raised his eyebrows at her. "Are you sure?" He asked, not believing it.

"Yes, I'm sure!" She yelled.

"I saw you guys hugging and cuddling. It's obvious you like each other." Dustin said.

Mal just sighed, getting up.

"Dustin, nobody's taking your place in the party. And I meant that. And both you guys, she's not my girlfriend! And I don't like her! That's- that's weird!" She yelled, throwing her hands up.

"Okay- okay. Whatever you say." Dustin mumbled.

Mal sighed, and walked inside. When she walked inside, she saw Mike getting stuff from under the sink, and max duck taping stuff together.

Mike turned to her, "who was yelling?" He asked.

"Me." Mal sighed, going over to Will.

"Why?" Max asked her.

Mal sighed again. "Just... something stupid hat Lucas and Dustin kept saying."

Max nodded understanding, while mike just smiled.

Mike knew there was something between the two.

Mal bent down to wills unconscious body that was in the couch. "I hope you're okay..." she said quietly.

Mal felt tears coming to her eyes. She missed having her best friend around. Mike saw the state she was in, and walked over.

He crouched down beside her, rubbing her back. "Don't worry, Mallie. He will be okay." He told her.

Mal let a single tear slip away from her eye. She tried to stop it, but she couldn't. She just missed her best friend so much.

Max soon came over and hugged Mal. "Hey, it'll be okay." She told her.

Mal tested her head on max's shoulder, feeing comfort from her twin brother and her crush.

Yep. Mal finally admitted it. She knew she had a crush on the girl, wether it was wrong of not.

After a while of sitting and crying, Mal got up.

"Where are you going?" Max asked her.

"Bathroom." Mal responded dryly.

She got up and went to the bathroom. She didn't need to use it. She just wanted to cry alone.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Soon, everyone was in the shed, fixing it up, so Mal joined them.

She walked inside the shed, and over to Nancy. Nancy saw her and smiled at her.

"Hey, Nancy... can we talk?" She asked her older sister.

Nancy looked concerned. "Yeah, sure."

They walked over to a small corner that nobody was in.