Hospital trip. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ

It was now nighttime, and the group pulled into the hospital parking lot, and Mal stepped out.

They walked inside, going past the front desk lady, who was in the phone not paying attention.

They were almost in the hall, before she called out to them.

"Woah, woah, woah! Excuse me!" She yelled at them.

The group stopped.

"Where do you think you're going?" She then asked to them.

Nancy turned around to her. "Oh,um... I was just going to visit my grandma again. " she said. "And- and this... this is my family." She stated.

Mal tried smiling at the lady, trying to come off a nice young girl.

The lady raised her eyebrow to Lucas, as he was the only person of color in the group.

He smiled at her. "Extended." He stated.

"I don't care who they are. You know the rules." She told Nancy, "two visitors at a time."

"Yeah, but-". Nancy started, but the lady cut her off.

"Two!" She yelled.

Nancy sighed, looking over to Jonathan. She then turned to the group of kids, "okay, you guys wait here, me and Jonathan will go." She said to them.

They nodded, and went to sit down. Will was sitting in a seat, El sitting by him. Lucas and mike were at the vending machine, and Mal and max were talking while standing up.

"You want some candy?" Mal randomly asked her girlfriend.

"Yeah, sure." She nodded.

Mal walked over to the vending machine, and as soon as she walked over, it all fell out.

She knew it was eleven, and turned to her. 'You're a lifesaver.' She mouthed to her.

El smiled before looking back down at her magazine. Mal picked up skittles, and M&M's, ignoring mike and Lucas's Conversation.

She bent down between Luca sand mike before leaving, and patted their shoulder. "Goodbye." She said.

She walked over to make again, and unwrapped the skittles. "Okay, it's game time." She said.

Max nodded, "okay."

"So, I'm going to throw them, and you're gonna try to catch them in your mouth." She said.

Max nodded again, and the two started their little game.

After a while, Mal went to the bathroom, leaving the group behind.

Once she was done, she walked out. As soon as she walked out, the lights started flickering.

Mal looked up around them, and she got the same felling as every time.

Her stomach burned, as she grabbed it. Her breath got hitched in her throat, and she she struggled to breathe.

The rest noticed the lights flickering, and max noticed Mal's breathing getting loud.

She ran over to her girlfriend, and grabbed her shoulders. "Mal, Mal are you okay?" She gently asked her.

Mal locked eyes with her, and read the thought of her.

'Is it activated?'

'Is she okay?'

The rest of the group got up. The all looked around the ceiling at the lights.

"He's here." Mal and Will said at the same time.

The formed a circle, before going to three elevator. Nancy and Jonathan were up the stairs, and Mal wasn't leaving them behind.

The front desk lady yelled at them, but they kept on walking.

As Mal led the group, the elevator wasn't working. "Stairs." Mike said, reading his twins mind.

(Not really.)

Mal and el got to the front of the group, protecting them. They all ran up the stairs.

They got up their, and saw Jonathan beating the beating at the window with a fire extinguisher.

"Where's Nancy?" Mal asked.

Jonathon looked horrified, with blood and bruises on his face. He pointed to the door.

Mal ouched him, and pushed her hand out. Th e door flung off the hinges, and inside was the monster over top Nancy.

"Jesus!" Mike said.

"What the f-". Max started.

The mind flashers came their way, and Mal extended her hand, and flew the mind flayer from side to side, and top to bottom.

She was getting weak, and el could see that. She jumped in, taking the mind flayer in her hands.

She put both hands out, and the mind flayer flew out the window. Mal almost dropped to the ground, but mike caught her.

He quickly put her back on her feet, and the group ran outside to find it. Mal stood behind, and went to Nancy with Jonathan.

The grabbed her hands, bringing her up. Mal hugged her sister and Jonathan, burring her face in them.

God, if she didn't make it in time, her sister would've been dead.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked, out of breath.

They nodded, and Nancy rubbed her back soothingly.

"Let's go find that thing." Jonathan said.

The released from the hug, and ran down the stairs trying to catch up to the group.

The ran outside, and the party was standing there, looking at the drain hole thing.

The mind flayer's last bits were sinking into the hole, and left behind bones and gunk.

Mal was disgusted in the thing. And also pissed. It really tried flaying her sister?

She wanted the thing to be destroyed. She wanted every last bit of the mind flayer to be gone. And she wanted to be the one to do it.

   AN: sorry this was such a short Chapter, and there wasn't much         Max and Mal content

Chapter, and there wasn't much
Max and Mal content.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
Bye!