Chapter 2: 'Getting to know each other'

Last time

.

.

"..... you're like me."

Third Person POV

Peter just stared at the two individuals who seems to be like him.

No way, I though I was the only one. Who are these two and why haven't I heard any of them before, perhaps one of them were the one they saw at Brooklyn...... as Peter was talking in his thought, the two seems to have their composure back.

"It looks like we broke him" the black one said "Well.... this isn't how I thought would happen if I ever bump into Spiderman, and here I am with Spiderman and with.... uh... sorry what do you call yourself?" the white one ask the black spider.

That snaps Peter from his thoughts "Wait wait wait wait, okay, just let me just process uh.... whatever this is." Peter waves his hand fanatically "So you both have the same powers as me?" Peter asked "Yes" both answered.

"By being bitten by a radioactive spider?"

"Yes."

"Okay um okay uh.... this is just....so.....freaking AWESOME!!!" Peter exclaimed excited "Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh, I'm not he only one, I'm not the only one!" Peter rambles both hands on his head, clearly his excited that there are others like him with spider powers.

When Peter calms himself down, he fake a cough and regain his composure "So uh....... what should I call you? I mean there can't be three Spiderman and uh it will be confusing if we're all uh..." Peter trailed of the white one rolled her eyes behind her masks.

"First of all I'm a girl, if you haven't noticed my physique, and second you can call me Ghost Spider." said the white one known as Ghost Spider. "Oh uh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were uh, that you're a guy and uh I uh." Peter stuttered "Man, I didn't know Spiderman was this awkward to talk to." the black one whispered to Ghost Spider but Peter heard it thanks to his enhance hearing.

Ghost Spider's costume consist of white with a hoodie on with pink detailing, and black covering the from her leg to her stomach.

"Hey! In my defense, I'm not really a people's person outside my mask." Peter shot back "Anyway so I know that she's Ghost Spider, what should we call you?" Peter asked looking at him.

"Oh uh, you can call me Spy-D" replied by the black no known as Spy-D, both look at him confuse "Spidey?" asked Ghost Spider "No, not Spidey, Spy-D, S-P-Y then dash and then a D." Spy-D explained.

Spy-D's is almost identical to him, except its black with a some red featuring his costume and the spider logo, and his height is tells that Peter is taller than him.

"Okay, I seem to have get it." said Peter and Ghost Spider just nodded.

"So I know how you got your powers, but what's the full story behind it and when did you get your powers?" Peter asked "Well for me I got my powers around two months ago while I was working as an intern at OSCORP-" "You work for OSCORP!?" Peter cut her off and Ghost Spider just gave him an annoyed look because he cut her off mid sentence Shit, I just gave away a personal information about me! Ghost Spider thought "Yes, but an INTERN. So, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." she said looking at Peter who just scratched the back of his neck "While working at OSCORP helping Dr. Connors-" "You knew Dr. Connors!?" Peter cut her off again and she glared at him "Sorry." Peter said not making eye contact.