Chapter 13: I'm not alone

Peter's POV

After Harry had sold the company to Tony Stark, we went to celebrate in his new home with his relatives. His relatives were really cool with us having a sleep over at their home.

Harry's new home was big enough for one family, I learned that their business is managing a real state. It's a fair job with a fair payment that can support your family.

We mostly talked about how the day went on, and how hard to believe that Stark Industries were the one to buy OSCORP. We played board games, eat junk foods, and had a movie marathon.

MJ said that the three of us should take a day off patrolling for one night, taking a break from playing 'cat & mouse' with the Avengers. And none of us were to object with her, I mean, even we need to take a time off.

All of us had fun, laughing and smiling. And when it was three in the morning, we all went to sleep.

I woke up from the brightness of the sun blinding me in my sleep. I groggily woke up and sit up from my sleeping bag, I noticed that MJ and Gwen were out of their sleeping bags. I grabbed my phone and saw it was already one in the afternoon. I stood up an walked out of Harry's room and head towards to the kitchen, where the two girls would be.

I arrived and saw MJ and Gwen sitting at the kitchen counter eating brunch. Both girls were in deep conversation with each other, when I moved a closer, both of them noticed me and greeted me.

"Morning Parker."

"Morning loser."

"Morning guys." I replied back as I took a seat myself. I saw Harry's aunt, Evelyn, at the stove cooking.

"Ah morning Peter, had a good sleep?" she smiled at me.

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like some bacon then?"

"I'll have some, if you don't mind."

"Its no problem at all, you kids need to eat so that you can grow up strong and healthy." she replied as she set me a plate.

I started eating while Aunt Evelyn is cleaning up in the kitchen "Me and my husband will be out today. Had a meeting with three clients today and my husband already went on ahead of me, so we might be back at eleven in the evening. Please tell Harry that when he woke up okay?"

"Yes ma'am." the three of us said

"Please, you can call me Aunt Evelyn or just Evelyn. I'll leave some money at the living room in case that you guys need anything to eat." she said as she pick up her bag and keys "I'll be going now then." and at that, she took off leaving us three in the kitchen.

"So, any news about the Avengers been seen came up in the internet?" I asked trying to start a conversation while looking through my own phone.