Chapter 14: Set things straight

Third Person's View

Its been three days since the Avengers have met all three spiders at once. Its been three days since they got their butt handed to them by only three people.

The people of New York were shocked to see three vigilante in red, white, and black swinging together chasing the Shocker and his gang from a runaway van. They've been the talk all day and called themselves, the Cluster, which consist of Spider-Man, Ghost Spider, and Kid Arachnid. Pictures, videos, and theories on how the three spiders came to be has been trending online since then.

J.Jonah Jameson seems to be eating the news of two new spiders in the city, and declaring that the menace is slowly building their spider army to attack the city.

Now at the Avengers tower, all of the Avengers were seated around the table on one of the available rooms with Fury with them seething in fury(ha!).

"So can anyone explain to me what the hell am seeing?" Fury asked seeing the Clusters' stopping Shocker and his crew.

"What do you think Captain Cyclops, can't your good eye see that there are three spiders?" Tony mocked Fury not looking away from the screen.

"I can see clearly Stark, what I want to know is why are you not getting them on our side!?" Fury asked.

The team looked at him baffled at what he clearly meant. The Avengers were confused on how Fury was acting.

"On our side? Or just yours?" Tony asked "Because clearly they don't want to join the Avengers, and made it clearly since day one. Plus, they've done nothing but be helpful to the people of New York."

"Besides, I've already did some digging on them based on the people's opinion about them." Natasha added as Fury raised an eyebrow indicating for her to continue "There are some who oppose says that now that there's more of them, some says that they'll bring more danger to New York than one had already bring, most of this are from who supports Jameson from the Daily Bugle. But, the people who loves the Cluster highly exceeded in quantity to those who oppose them. Their comments are purely positive about the arrival of two other spiders, and that with the addition of the new heroes, the people of New York can sleep peacefully at night."

"If they don't want to join the Avengers, then we'll respect that. As long as the opinions of the public says that they are heroes, then I'm good with that." Steve concluded.

But Fury doesn't seem to agree "We can't take that risk of having them not on our side. What if one of the crooked people came and convince them to join their cause, or to make it even more worst HYDRA of all people heard about them. It won't take long that HYDRA will try to convince them to join their ranks." Fury reasoned.

"The reason why you want to join us isn't because that you're afraid that we'll join the dark side or something." a voice spoke as the power went down for a moment and came back up.

"Its because that you don't have total control of us. That's why you want us to join." they turned to where the voice is and saw the Cluster who were blocking the door of the room.