Chapter 9: Lazy Saturday Hangout

Peter's POV

I arrived back to the apartment just in time as Aunt May just arrived, I stumbled in one of my books on the floor making a noise "Peter! Are you awake sweetie?" she shouted.

"Y-Yeah May, I-I just woke up! Think I'm still a bit sleepy." I replied taking off my suit fast in case she peaks inside.

"Alright then, if you need me, I'll be in my room taking a nap." she said tiredly, I finished switching out from my suit and went out of my room seeing her shoulder slumped forward.

"Okay May, have a good rest. Oh yeah, by the way. MJ and Ned will come later here to hangout the whole day, is that alright to you?" I asked, she stops and look at me "Yeah sure, that's alright Peter. As long as you guys don't make any loud noise alright? And what about your patrol?" she asked.

"Oh uh, I got both Gwen and Miles to cover for me. I promised both MJ and Ned that we'll hangout the whole weekend, just the three of us." I lied through my teeth.

"Okay if you say so, anyway my bed is calling me now." she entered her room and closed her door shut.

I grabbed my phone and made a group chat that consists me, MJ, Ned, Miles, Gwen, and Harry.

New group chat has been created

Spidey and his Friends

Peter
Hey guys, made a group new group chat with all of us here.

MJ
I dislike the chat's name

Ned
I don't mind at all

Peter
See, Ned likes it

Gwen
I second what MJ said

Miles
Third

Harry
Fourth, no offense Pete but you naming things isn't really your
strong point buddy.

Peter
I'm being attacked
By my own friends
Oh the betrayal

MJ
Oh stop being a drama queen loser
Besides friends are supposed to be 'honest' with each other

Peter
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Miles
Anyway, can you now explain why you can't patrol this
weekend?