Chapter 3: We have each others back

Peter's POV

As I arrived back to my apartment, Aunt May wasn't in here since she got the night shift. I quickly change to my pajamas and brushed my teeth and went to bed and my thoughts went back when I met both Miles and Gwen. I should text both Ned and MJ about meeting the two of them tomorrow at school I thought as I grabbed my phone and went to message the both of them in our group chat

The Disaster Trio

peterparkour:
Hey guys, I met up with the both of them,
and both of them are around the same ages
as us!!!٩( ^ᴗ^ )۶

GuyintheChair:
Wait REALLY!?!?!? <("0 ")>

peterparkour:
I said I'll even introduce you guys to them,
I hope its okay with you guys (ーー;)

GuyintheChair:
Sure dude, I'll be happy to make new friends (^^)b

Da Queen:
Sure loser

peterparkour:
Thanks guys (╹◡◠)
See you tomorrow ヾ(・ω・o)

And with that, I closed my phone and set my alarm for tomorrow and went to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow

the next day.........

I woke up from the blaring sound of my alarm, I opened my eyes and reach for it and snooze it. I lay back for a second and stood up, and do some stretching as part of my morning routine. I pick up my clothes for the day, I wore a pair of jeans with a science pun t-shirt that said "Don't Trust Atom, They Make Everything Up", and top it off with my long sleeved button up hoodie.

I went out of my room and see Aunt May making breakfast "Morning Aunt May." I greeted her "Morning sweetie, grab a plate and eat your breakfast." she said cleaning up the pan. I went and grab a plate with toast, sunny side up, and sausages "So anything new happened last night?" Aunt May asked starting up a conversation.

So I told her everything about what happened last night, about Miles and Gwen, how they get their powers, and how similar the three of us.

I finished telling May everything and she had a sad smile on her face and said "Poor kids, hope they can fit in quick at their new school." "Don't worry May, I promised them I'll introduce them to Ned and MJ." I replied "That's sweet of you honey. Well you should hurry up then, don't want to be late for school." she said looking at the clock. I glanced at the clock and quickly finished my food and bolted out of our apartment saying goodbye to her.

-

I made it to school with five minutes to spare and I saw Miles and Gwen in front of the school building, I sneaked up and greet them "Morning Miles! Gwen!" both of them jumped up and turned around to see me "Dude! Don't jump at us like that." Miles said with his right hand on his chest "What? Didn't your spidey sense warn you?" I teased "If it did, then we wouldn't have jumped up, surprised." Gwen replied crossing her arm "Alright, alright sorry geez. Come on, lets go inside, I'll lead you to the office so that you can get your schedule." I said helping them get to the principal's office. When we got there, both of them went inside and I waited for them to come out. After a minute they got out with their schedule in their hands "What class do you guys have?" I saw their schedules and they both have the same class with me, Ned, and MJ at Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Spanish and PE. Gwen has the same class with me and MJ at Art and History, while Miles has the same class with me and Ned at Math and English.