Chapter 11: Form a Plan

Bruce's POV

I was in my room resting.

I was supposed to come with capturing Spider-Man in case the big guy is needed, but due to overworking myself in the lab I was benched.

I went out of my room and head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. When I arrived, I saw Pietro, Wanda, and Vision in the living room looking tired as well.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be outside looking for Spider-Man?" I asked confused why they aren't out.

"We did, we got our ass kicked by him." Pietro grumbled.

"Who got their ass kicked." Tony asked from behind me who just seem to come out of his room.

"Us, we got beaten by him." Wanda explained.

"How? I was pretty sure that with you three, we'll be able to catch him." Tony retaliated.

"If I may sir, but within reason that we don't have too much information of him. We didn't expect about his other abilities that took us by surprise." Vision stated.

"'Other abilities'? What do you guys mean?" I asked.

"'Other abili-' you know what, we're having an Avengers meeting right now. FRIDAY, call the rest of the team here for the meeting." Tony said tiredly as we waited for the others to arrive.

A couple of minutes passed, the rest of the team came out and gathered around the living room.

"What's this meeting about Tony, is their a mission for us?" Steve asked.

"No, not exactly Cap. We need to discuss about Spider-Man's so called 'other abilities' according to Pietro, Wanda, and Vision. If this abilities becomes infuriating on retrieving Spider-Man, we need to form a plan" Tony explained while the others frowned.

"What do you mean by other abilities?" Nat asked who seems more interested at the subject.

"What I mean is that it's possible that there are still more things about Spider-Man that we don't know. Apparently, from what the three had said that he has some other freaky powers or something." Tony explained while tapping something on his StarkPad.

"What, does he like lay eggs or something?" Sam asked bemused.

"Or something." Pietro muttered loudly enough for the others to look at him.

The team stared at him rather confused, as much as I am. How troublesome does Spider-Man with this new found information.

"Well don't leave us in suspense, spill what you know." Clint said exasperated who is yawning.