Chapter 5: Avengers meeting

Third Person POV

"I need you to find Spider-Man."

The team were having an Avengers meeting with Nick Fury in the Avengers Tower.

Everyone stares at Fury for a minute then Tony spoke up "Who?" he asked, Pietro who seems to be trying to remember something when realization hits him "Ohhh, you mean the spider-dude who swings around the city?" he asked.

"You know him Pietro?" Bruce asked as everyone looked at him "Well no, I've watched videos of him on You-tube. I heard he deals stuff like helping a grandma cross the streets, helping a kid get their balloon back, saving a cat from getting stuck on a tree, and many other small things that happens around the city." Pietro described.

"He seems to also throw 'quips' at his enemies when fighting them. Sounds to me he doesn't shut up when in the battle field." Sam added seeing the videos "He seems to be also enhanced somehow, he even managed to stop a car easily." Bucky said impressed watching one of the videos "The Daily Bugle have entitled Spider-Man a 'menace', considering he had save the people of New York countless of times, and it seems some who reads or watch the Daily Bugle believes it, while others don't." Vision shared eyeing the reports "Don't believe everything what J. Jonah Jameson says Vis, I've seen videos of Spider-Man, and he's complete opposite of 'menace' of what he described." Wanda commented "Seems like this Man of Spider has a heroic spirit for one so small, we shall get along with him very well." said Thor.

"Sounds to me he doesn't seem to be a threat. Is that exactly why you want him Fury?" Natasha asked "Among other things," Fury trailed off "Spider-Man does not only do 'small' things for the city, he has been getting involve in other things as well. Such as stopping bank robberies, rape, building catching on fire, and you know dealing with 'super villains'." he explained.

"Super villains? Like what?" Bruce asked "About two months after Spider-Man's first appearance, a super villain named the 'Green Goblin' has been terrorizing the city. The Green Goblin was soon discovered as the CEO of the multibillion-dollar multinational corporation OSCORP, Norman Osborn. He was taken under custody in one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s containment facility, we found him webbed up with a note from Spider-Man. Leaving his company to his son, Harry Osborn." he explained.

"Wait, isn't that the company that was also involve with some kind of lizard-guy who wants to turn everyone in the city into lizards as well." Clint asked and Fury nodded "Though we arrived late, the Lizard, who turned out to be Dr. Curt Connors, was back to being human. He was arrested due to the damages that he had done and the life that he took that night. But we're not sure if Spider-Man were or were not involve in stopping Dr. Connors."

"Please, he handled a 'super villain' and you consider him a threat?" Tony deadpanned clearly not interested about the topic "If you were listening to what he was saying earlier Tony, he said 'super villains' not 'supper villain'. Meaning he faced more than one." Natasha stated while sharpening one of her knife.

Everyone looks at Fury for confirmation, he sighed and nodded as he started to explain "She's right, he did not only fought the Green Goblin, cause after one month of the Goblin incident came Doctor Octopus, also known as Doc Ock for short. Before he became Doctor Octopus, he was a respectable scientist known as Dr. Otto Octavius. Due to an accident, the tentacles on his back was not able to be remove again and started stealing money from the banks through the city to build a machine creating he's own Sun. Though the damage he caused the city was not severe, there were many casualties that he had done and left. After his arrival, Spider-Man stepped in and stopped him in time, now in a cell right next to where the Green Goblin is. Next is Electro, formerly known as Maxwell Dillon. He was a former electrical engineer at OSCORP, but due to a freak accident in the company, he became a living capacitor. Growing power-hungry, he began taking electricity from the city, but he was stopped by Spider-Man as well and was taken in by the Ravencroft Institute. "Seems to me that OSCORP is a spawning area of super villains." Clint commented