Chapter 6: Three Avengers

Peter's POV

The next day, I woke up my body feeling a little sore. Last night, the three of us just finished patrol and went home, on my way back I passed by a bank being robbed by five people wearing masks, typical.

I went and stop them, but I wasn't expecting one them to be Toomes' old crony, Herman Schultz or now known as the Shocker, it seems like he got an upgrade and has two of those gauntlets. He manage to hit me with one of his gauntlet, and let me tell you, it may have not kill me, but it most definitely not tickle either. I managed to beat them and web them up and went back to my apartment.

I stretched my body and changed my clothes for the day, I grabbed a shirt where it says 'Photons always travel light' and grabbed my oversized blue sweater. I went out and greet Aunt May "Hey sweetie, rough night?" she asked noticing how rigid my body is "Yeah, but I'll be better later." I stated as I took a seat.

"If you say so, oh right. I won't be home tonight since I'm taking a double shift, will you be alright on your own?" she asked placing my breakfast in front of me

"Of course May, I'm fifteen, I can handle myself." I replied

"Mm-hm, says the guy who just got injured last night. But seriously, tale care of yourself out there okay?" Aunt May told me worriedly. God I hate it when I make her worry "No promises May, but I'll try." I said as I took a bite off my breakfast.

I finished my breakfast and called out "I'm going to school now! Larb you Aunt May!"

"Larb you too sweetie!"

I ran out and made my way to catch the train, I manage to get in before it leaves. I got bored in the train so I grabbed my modified phone and hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D's files, seriously they should really work on their firewalls. If I can get in to their files, surely others can also get in. I skimmed through their files, I saw security videos of the Avengers; one with Hawkeye in the vents, one with Falcon sticking magnets on the Winter Soldier's metal arm, the Maximoff twins arguing who's the better twin, Black Widow sharpening her knife, Iron-Man exploding his lab, and many more.

I've gotta save this and show it to the others

I scrolled up more and I've got bored since there was so many files, so out of boredom I searched my name in their file and to my surprise, there was, a file of me, as Spider-Man. I opened it and I saw pictures, videos, and news report on me in that file.

Weird, why do they have I file on me?

I continued on looking at it but to my surprise, Miles and Gwen wasn't in the file. There are some pictures that could depict the two of them but it was mostly blurry.

The train stopped and I hid my phone back to my pockets, I dash out off the train and made it to school. I went inside and meet up with my friends.

timeskip to lunch