Chapter 12: Tony 'Freaking' Stark

Peter's POV

Days had passed since we decided to mess with the Avengers.

We managed to pull it off with the help of our friends and Ganke.

Yes, we've include Ganke into our group after Miles introduced us to him as he's own 'Guy in the Chair'. Both Ned and Ganke quickly hit it off between them and gushing on helping their own spider. 

The news were broadcasting that the Avengers have been spotted more often in the city. Seems like they don't have any idea that the reason that they're out is because they want to catch me. Us.

If words got out that they were trying to catch Spider-Man, triple-J would have a field day and won't stop with the verbal attacks against me. I'm honestly surprised that the people of New York have not caught on to what they're goal is. I'm just glad that no one has manage to figure it out.

Now its the weekend, and right now I'm at OSCORP, or to be specific, we're at OSCORP.

"So, when is the buyer arriving?" I asked while organizing Harry's stuff.

Harry told us that he will meet the guy who wants to buy the company in the weekend and asked us to help him pack his stuff to move in with his relatives on his mothers' side. So that's why I'm at OSCORP with the rest of the gang.

Its a good thing that its only around Manhattan and not somewhere faraway that we'd have to say goodbye again.

"They said they'll be here in about-" Harry checked his watch "-an hour or so."

"Hey Harry, where do you want all this stuff?" Miles asked indicating to the box he's carrying that had various of tech inside.

"Oh uh, put them over there along with the others." he said pointing at where a bunch of tools, computers and other advanced devices that he owned were boxed.

I asked what are they for? He replied that something of use in the future, so I leave it at that.

While collecting a bunch of picture frames and carefully placing it in the box, one certain photo catches my eyes.

Its a photo of me, Ned, and Harry with his Mom. We were 11 in the photo and I still wore glasses back then.

"I wish she was still here." Harry's voice spoke up beside me startling me which made him grin.

I rolled my eyes at him "Yeah, she's really cool. I still remember that one time when we were 9, you cried and call your mom from school and told her that you had cooties when one of the girls from our class kissed you."

He groaned at the memory "That was one time Pete, one time. Ugh, you're never going to let me live it down, aren't you."