Chapter 6

@Amelia_Niz I hope you were not waiting to long :)

A/N: So I have decided to change up the storyline a smidge (sorry not sorry loves). So this takes place at the beginning of season 4 of VD but things are a little different. The first half of this season will still have to do with finding the 'cure' but some things will be different. So Elena is never tied to Damon, instead at some point, they kissed in season 3 etc etc for tension reasons. This takes place about 1-2 months after Elena became a vampire so she has feeding somewhat under control but she might lose it eventually.... Anyway, the whole blood vomiting stuff never happened because no Damon bond. Also, we have not met Connor yet (the hunter). We will soon and let's say it's gonna get interesting with Percy's presence. Also the vamp squad had no idea how the pasture young farm explotion happened. K cya hun!

POV - Elena Gilbert

"Ahahahah no! ok, ok! Caroline put down the straightener".  Bonnie, Caroline and I were getting ready in my room the two of them had just been threatening me with a lukewarm straightener. Wanting me to gush about Percy, but why would I do that? I barely know the kid so what If he warms the ice in my veins with his beautiful sea-green eyes and shiny raven hair?

"OK OK! So what maybe he's a little bit cute"

With that Bonnie fell into a fit of giggles, It was good to see her smile after all the insane-ness of late. After loosing her powers shes been really out of it, I think that's why she was so excited when she though Percy was a witch. 

"Hey has anyone gotten to the bottom of young family farm explotion?" Yes good, good Bonnie divert divert. I smiled at her

Caroline shot her the look of 'hey I know what your doing but you know I can't not dish gossip'. Its a very common Caroline look.

"Well I overheard a couple of conversations with my mum and her deputies, their telling everyone it was a gas leak"

Bonnie and I shared a look.

"But I'm guessing it wasn't?" 

The tell tale plot twist smile came over Carolines features.

"No well that's the weird part, it was a gas leak. The gas line was cut on purpose and a metal lighter was found in the hand of one the charred bodies. Its almost like someone inside blew it up on purpose."

We all stood for a second perplexed and honesty really confused until Bonnie voiced my thoughts.

"Are you telling me it was some sort of group suicide?" 

Caroline just shrugged in response, god could that town get any weirder? All we need is Klaus to reveal he is also part alien if a 'tribred' ever exists I'm out.

The mood of the getting ready party took a bit of a dip, the funeral was tomorrow so this curfew party did seem a tad tactless, well that's Rebecca for you. 

"Well lets not think about it right now guys the party isn't going to anti-curfew itself"

The giggles returned, Percy was coming any minute now to pick us up.

"Elena Im not sure that makes any sense"

Caroline shushed Bonnie and the three of us strutted out stuff out of my bedroom and sang our hearts out to 'Born this way'. Then the door knocked so I turned to the girls.

"Hey that will be Percy" 

The two of them just rolled their eyes and kept dancing, idiots I thought. I practically skipped to the door, after nearly 2 months of being a soggy sad vampire I felt like I was finally adjusting to being a non-funtional, functional vampire. I was also very excited for the prospect of a non-supernatural boy in my life. I swung to the door open with vicious excitement.