Chapter 13 part 2

A/N: Don't think you need a recap?

*CONTENT WARNING MILD GORE MINOR SWEARING*

Connor's head whipped around, and I saw why someone was entering the Grill. Connor ducked behind a table and presses a remote. The lights went off and loud music started playing.

A man walked in, he was tall and was talking to someone through an earpiece. At first, I thought he was a police negotiator or something but then I looked closer and realized a recognized him. He was one of the guys from Klaus's mansion. A hybrid? Then I realized what was about to happen and regretted moving so close to the door. I dove to the floor right when he stepped off the pressure plate and the two Jars at the door exploded.

My ears were ringing and my arm was burning. I didn't want to look but I did. The explosion had blown apart the front of the Grill. The entire place was covered in sticky liquid, blood, and various pieces of scrap metal. The gut that walked through the door lay face down on the floor. What I saw was gruesome he had thousands of tiny bots and shards of glass sticking out of him. Like some type of twisted porcupine.

I looked down at myself, I had a couple of pieces of glass sticking out of my forearm. Nothing terrible I have had much worse, but I needed ambrosia sooner rather than later.

To my utter astonishment, the guy laying on the floor stood up. Well, call me a minitour's uncle that dude was something else. I was almost about to cheer for him when Connor stood up from his hiding place. for something much larger. He shot and blew a hole in the guy's chest. I would make a holy joke but It was probably in poor taste.

It did make me think back to the battle I had outside Klaus's mansion when the muscley dude scoffed at my splintered piece of wood and mentioned something about cutting off a head or... ripping out a heart. Huh.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more chaotic Jeremy got up and walked up to Connor. Talk about a death wish.

Connor however seemed to be more preoccupied with stripping. He was taking his shirt off. This was getting too weird even for me. Then I noticed it, the instant Jeremy did Connor's tattoo grew. Black ink flowed up his arm and wrapped itself around his shoulder. It was defiantly something to witness, and then I sensed it, like a cold wet towel being slapped against my neck. I wiped around to see Stefan hiding around a corner. He looked me up and down the held a finger to his lips . It was too late for me that I had sensed him and so had Connor, he reacted fast pulling Jeremy into a headlock and pulling out his pistol.

The shooting started instantly, I watches as Stefan sped around, he was like a blur, and I had to focus my eyes to see him physically running. I moved around to behind Connor. I wanted riptide but again pulling out a glowing bronze sword could make things worse. Plus, if these guys were even distantly godly they would see through the mist instantly.

Connor threw Jeremy just as I popped up. I grabbed Jeremy and spun him around.

"Percy..."

Jeremy's voice was quiet.

I felt it before he said anything, I looked down to see a pressure plate, the device I couldn't see earlier wired up to the last to explosive jars.

"Connor you don't have to do this!"

Stefan yelled from behind the bar.

"Stefan!"

Jeremy yelled, Stefan peaked around and saw me standing on the pad. He looked frustrated. Look dude a smidge of sympathy would be nice.

"You make a move Stefan and I shoot the boy and the bombs go off killing him and Jeremy."

He was right Jeremy had not hidden he had frozen next to me. Well, dude what was the point of saving you if you just stood there? I eternally facepalmed.