Update: Hehe my bad

Hello! It's been a long ass while! My bad! Anyway more on that later, for now after begrudgingly re-reading my own story, some of your comments and several direct messages it has come to my attention made a bit of an oopsie. Ric died at the end of season 3 yet he has been alive and very present throughout my story. His death is low-key and very important to the storyline so for all of you that have previously read my story, I am making a cannon change. Future readers will just get an edited story.

First! Ric is dead. Lol sorry to be blunt but pretend you never even read his name thus far in the story. 

Second! Paul is replacing Ric, that's the reason he came to mystic falls, after Ric asked him if wanted a position, Paul declined but then Ric died. So Paul decided to come and teach in his place. 

That's it! Use your imagination folkes!

Anyway, I have been absent for a while so, Hehe, to be honest, I am just super busy, with Uni, work, volunteering, coaching and playing all four of my sports (Netball, Cheerleading, Cricket and Volleyball) all heating up I low key forgot. Hehehe. 

Anyway, as penance, I am going to post 3 chapters before Monday the 29th, with one of them being in the next 12 hours

See you soon my readers ;)