Letters

1980

My champaign coloured dress clung to my curves as i walked down the driveway to the awaiting car at the bottom.

"Hey, how are you?" I greeted Ariana, as I buckled my seatbelt.

Ariana was the incarnation of pure beauty, long blonde hair, sky blue eyes, medium hight, and very gently spoken.

It also happened that she was a vampire. I met her when I was looking for Will in Dallas.

She was a few days old and she needed help. From then on we were best friends.

"Im good-, OH!"

"Ari? What is it?"

"Look! Cass! At the fountain!"

Will.

Present Day.

I sighed. Why did I have to remember that? It couldn't have been him. It's impossible.

But over the years me and Ari had concluded that it must have been a doppleganger, or someone who looked like him.

A bit like Elena and Katherine.

*Ding Dong*

The old bell chimed and I made my way at a human pace from the drawing room to the door.

I took the door off the chain and opened the door expecting to see a local, or someone who wanted to sell me something.

Instead there was a letter, resting up against a jewellery box.

I frowned. And muttered about prankers who played knock door run.

As I entered the drawing room I decided to open the letter first.

There was nothing on the front apart from my name which ha been written in block capitals.

The letter read;

"My Cassie,"

Elenas POV.

The boys were hiding something from me. Something about Cassandra.

And I'm sure that the man who had knocked on the door earlier looking for a Miss Salvatore had something to do with it.

A giggle came from my left and I shook my head jokingly.

Bonnie had found the photo album. The one from where we , Caroline Bonnie and I, were in France for the summer with Carolines family.

I flopped down on the bed and allowed my thoughts to contain nothing but that summer in France and I found myself relaxing instantly.

Arianas POV

I smiled as looked up at the historical building in front of me.

Veritas estate.

Cass had never failed to go a day without mentioning the estate, and I knew that she would be thrilled that the Salvatores had ownership again.

Speaking of Cass, I expcected her to have rushed out as soon as she heard the car pull up.

She was definately here because I could smell her scent.

I listened carefully and heard almost silent sobbing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while "/

I've had lots of school work and I had parties and a concert.

Anyway guess who the letter was from?!?

In case you don't no, knock door run is a game that we play in England where you knock on someones door then run and hide before they open it.

20 votes or no upload ;) think you can do that?

Vote, Comment!

Love y'all