Confusion

Cassandra's POV

I froze. He froze.

Stefan Salvatore. My brother, but he couldn't really be here? I mist be imagining things.

Elena ran up to him and they embraced. "who's she?" Stefan asked? Definately him. No doubt about it.

Elena pulled my hand and I was in so muchshock that I followed her.

"this is Cass, she's new here today" Caroline piped up.

" don't be so rude stefan! Introduce yourself" elena scowled up at him.

Oh god, it's sickening.

"hey, I'm stefan salvatore, nice to meet you" stefan nodded in my direction.

I mumbled an excuse about needing the toilet and dashed up the stairs to get away.

I just could get my head around it. If stefan was here.... Then surely Damon must be too?

Stefans POV

well that's a sight I never thought I'd see. My baby sister. What is she doing here?

I excused myself from elena and hurried to the parking lot. I had to phone Damon .

I dialed the number and took a deep breath,

"hello, well if it isn't my favourite brother! What can I do for you today?"

"cut the crap Damon . Get to school now. We need to talk"

I hung up, not willing to hear another sarcastic reply.

I had more important things to worry about, like what are we going to do?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hello again!

So 4th upload today, hope your liking it!

Song for today - Go:Audio made up stories

check out the song, it's amazing

anyways much love! Comment, vote!

Love to all, Cara x