The Salvatore Sister

Cass's POV

I pulled into the parking lot, to be greeted with stares from the pupils. No surprise there! As I got out two jocks ran up to me and started admiring the car. I coughed to let them know that I was here , "excuse me but I have bigger fish to fry if you'll excuse me!"

they stared after me in shock, something that you get a lot being a vampire. With long black curls and sparkling grey eyes, there was a lot to be admired.

Homeroom.

Hell.

Your choice, it's the same thing.

I walked in and chose a seat in the middle, so that I could observe who came in. Two girl walked in then, both around the same height, one was blonde and was facing me and the other with long brunette hair had her back to me, I couldn't help but feel like I recognised her from somewhere even though I couldn't see her face. I shrugged it off and got out my schedule.

Science

English

Spanish

History

Physical Education

Calculus

oh the joys of high school!

"settle down everyone, I hear there's a new pupil today!" came a cheerful voice from the front. Mr Saltzman. I could see that he'd be a bit of a heart throb with the girls in the school. "so would our new girl like to come and introduce herself?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey! So I hope you like it, it my first story, if you have any Ideas that you want me to include ?

Vote&comment please!

Love Cara xx