Chapter ten

A/N

My friend gave me the idea for this chapter so the little thing I asked is closed :')

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cassandra's POV

I looked down at my watch, 8:09pn , and then looked back at the empty bottle of wine between Damon and myself.

To be precise it was our 4th bottle of wine, and I could feel the effects in my head, being a vampire doesn't stop you from getting drunk!

Stefan pursed his lips accross the table,

"I think that's enough now let's go home." he was speaking to us in a childlike voice which made me snicker, and Damon rolled his eyes.

"One bottle of White please" Damon told the waiter who came back almost immediately.

"I said enough!" stefan said, but he already knew that he was fighting a losing battle.

"Ah but you said let's go home! So that's what were doing. We can drink it on the way." the pair of us grinned wickedly, knowing that the ten-minute walk to the boarding house would be more than enough time to embarress both Stefan and possibly Elena.

Elena found us being drunk rather funny, and several times had gained dissaproving looks from people who were seated around us.

Stefan grabbed Elena's hand and pulled her towards the exit which was blocked by people who were looking at a poster intently.

I put my arm through Damon's and glanced at the purple poster as I walked out, live band and karaoke next saturday at half past seven.

Mmmmm. We should do that, have some fun!

"Eleeeennnaaaa," I probably sounded about four but I was having fun, " Do you want a girls night out? With me? And lexi? And Caroline? And Bonnie?"

I knew that the boys wouldn't go so a girls night it was!

"Yeah okay." she sounded unsure but agreed anyway.

"Yay! We can go to the karaoke night at The Grill!" I responded with to match that of winning the lottery.

"Yeah okay, I'll ask the girls"

I grabbed the bottle of wine out of Damons hand and took a swig, the bubble felt nice going down my throat, I handed it back and suggested piggy back races.

Damon was all for it like I knew he would, but the others were unsure.

"ugh fine. It's too late now anyway, your already home." I sulked, and realised that acting like a child was fun! I now knew why Stefan liked it so much.

We said our goodbyes and I continued round the back of the house and through the dark woods that held little comfort for me now.

I knew that either Will, something from Will, or one of Will's 'Friends' would be there waiting for me.

Sighing quietly as I came to Rookery Bridge. I sped over it and continued to stay at the same speed as I came closer to Veritas. I didn't like that part of the woods, it was where the witches would practice dark magic and some of it still remained.

I concluded that I was too drunk to defend myself from stray witches tonight. So exiting the woods quckly was a good idea.

I followed the narrow path full of whitish grey stones up to the large door.

I dug in my pockets trying to find my key and eventually found it in my front jean pocket.

Here goes...

I opened the door and checked the house.

It appeared that nobody had been here since we all left for the grill several hours earlier.

I laughed at myself as I pushed open the large wooden door into what had been my room since I was born.

The pale blue walls and the dark wood bed in the centre, the door that led to the closet, and the desk which stood by the window.

I smiled at the comfort I felt in here, and reched for my pyjamas from under my pillow.

I stripped down to my underwear and went to shut the curtains.

"Ah, what a lovely view." an all too familiar voice sounded behind me.

Will trailed a hand down my back making me shiver.

"What do you want Will?" I said coldly, pushing all thoughts of us being together away. I turned to get my pj's but he was quicker and pinned me against the wall.

"Well, I'm not very happy that you smashed me into a wall. And I figured that we needed to talk properly." he all but snarled at me.

*Damon's POV*

The first knock came at five to ten, it was Lexi and Caroline, followed by Bonnie who was running up the path after them.

Elena was already on the sofa with Stefan, and they were acting all lovey-dovey, making me feel slightly queezy.

I sighed to myself, watching them, if only it was me-

I was cut out of my thoughts by another knock on the door, I assumed it was Cassandra's friend Ariana, and I was right.

I slammed the door unnecessarially, to get everybodys attention.

"On the 31st October it's Cassandra's birthday, so naturally it has to be a good one. So we need to plan a party." I told them sternly, wanting to give my baby sister a birthday to be remembered.

The chatter continued late into the night, trying to decide on a theme , venue entertainment etc, but we knew that we had got the right idea at 3.30am.

We were to have a huge ball in New York, and invite every Vampire that we had come accross in our existance!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Song for today- Darlin' by between the trees.

I love the song ^

I know it's been a long time but school has started up etc so it's been busy.

As always let me know what you think!