Frenemies? Hidden talents

*1876*

"How can I help you ma'am?" the gentleman in the long blue overcoat asked politely as he helped me out of the carriage.

"Im sure I'll be just fine thankyou."

You couldn't rely on humans. I coulndt even rely on my own brothers.

"M'Lady, perhaps you'd like to come with me?"

Klaus.

*2011*

I needed to stop thinking about that.

It would always be the low point of my existence, the point where I was weaker than everybody else and had nobody to rely on.

I'd show them now though. Mystic Falls was the only place where I couldn't be harmed. Because here I walked safe in the knowledge that my Mother was buried beneath this soil, and that she would always protect me, no matter what I was.

"Cass"

I turned at the sound of my name.

Stefans POV

"Cass" she turned around looking more and more like mom with every passing second.

"Why are you here? We don't mind you being here but we need to understand. This is hard for us!" I asked her, trying to keep the frown from appearing too apparent on my face.

"Stefan, I don't think that I have to answer your questions. After leaving me to defend myself, and not bothering to help. By the way, have fun with your human."

"She knows about us Cass, about what we are. And she doesn't care! You could find someone like that." I knew that If we lost her now, then we wouldn't see her for the rest of eternity.

She turned and smiled a genuine smile at me, then er eyes focused on something in the distance. Before I could comprehend what it was, Caroline had bounded up to us.

"I think I'll leave you two to it" I said before I could be dragged into girl talk.

Cass's POV

Caroline was stood in front of me clutching a flyer in her hand.

"Look, Look at it!" she squealed, nearly breaking my eardrums.

It read:

Ⓒⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓢ ⓞⓕ Ⓜⓨⓢⓣⓘⓒ Ⓕⓐⓛⓛⓢ!

Dǫ ƴǫų wąŋţ ţǫ ɓę ą şţąŗ?

Çǫɱę dǫwŋ ţǫ ţђę ɠŗįɭɭ ǫŋ Şąţųŗdąƴ ƒǫŗ ţђę ąŋŋųąɭ ţąɭęŋţ çǫŋţęşţ!

"Hmmm, interesting..." I mused as I analysed the poster.

"So you'll do it?" Caroline asked whilst bouncing on the balls of her feet

"Sure" I mean what do I have to lose?

•••••••••••••••••••••

A/N hey, so I'm carrying on With the story, If you have any charecters/ ideas for the story please inbox me!

Comment? Vote? Love ya!