Oh dearr

Stefans POV

I knew that with Cass being back things wouldn't be easy, but in order to help Damon and I help her, I had to inform Damon of the things that I found whilst at the library earlier.

"Listen Damon," I began pretty sure he was upstairs and able to hear me "I was at the library today-"

I stopped mid sentence realising that if Damon had been here, at least two sarcastic comments that would make me lose my patience would have been interjected by now.

I sighed and poured myself some of the bourbon Lexi had brought with her, and sat down.

I vaguely remembered my elder sibling mentioning visiting the younger sibling this morning, I decided to follow his course as I picked up my jacket and flew accross the lawn, my bourbon untouched.

As I ran, I heard the familiar pages of my diary being opened by the wind.

I ran and let the cool breeze run through my hair, this is what I loved about being a vampire.

I got to Veritas, our old home, and caught the scent of Damon, Cass, and another vampire. The wooden door was ajar, and the sounds of angered conversation floated outside towards me.

I slipped in and headed towards the voices.

"Oh look! I never knew we were having a family reunion!" Cass said pointedly as I walked in.

"Well, you never did get a chance to introduce me." an unfamiliar voice came from a tall male vampire beside Damon.

"introductions over. I want to know what your doing here, and why my sister is so upset with you being here!" Damon hissed through clenched teeth.

I had never seen him this protective ever, something must be really wrong.

Another blonde vampire walked in "I found this outside, I think it's his? " She asked rather than told,

"Barbies called Ariana" I was politely informed by Damon

Cass looked pointedly at the guy that I thought was vaguely familiar.

"Uhum" she cleared her throat.

"Oh where are my manners? I'm William, Cass's fiancé!"

Cass's POV

Before I realised what I was doing I had smashed his face into the wall , for sure breaking some of Wills bones.

"Get out" I hissed through my teeth

Not needing to be told twice he dissapered , leaving me to explain.

"FIANCE?!?" Damon exploded.

Crap.

Elenas POV

"Hey Bonnie, when you get this can you come over? Thanks"

I hung up frustrated. Non of my friends were answering there phones, and all my family seemed to have disappeared .

My thoughts drifted to the box Stefan had brought round earlier, containing the things he had researched in the library.

Well I may as well have a look.

"Gilberts- 1840-1870"

That was the first title, and the only one I saw as u pulled on my leather knee boots and my worn leather Jacket.

Here I go!

Even though it was quite dark out, I decide to walk and give myself some time to think.

Why would stefan do that? What was so important that he was looking up my family history. Well I knew that I was adopted, so really it was jeremy's that he was interested in. But why?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sooooooooo sorry! I had exams all week and I've just started dancing again and I went on holiday!

I know this isn't much but I promise I'll upload soon!