chapter eleven

*Cass's POV*

I took another sip of my tea, admiring the view out of the window, whilst trying to straighten out my thoughts.

If I wanted to get anything at all done today then I would have to create one of lists. As i ran upstairs to grab my notebook, I remembered how Stefan would laugh at me with all my lists and little reminders to do something, but truthfully it was the only thing that kept me sane.

'MY LIST' i scrawled in my handwriting that was beautifully neat- one of the perks of being a vampire.

I thought carefully before adding 'GO TO SCHOOL' , ' PICK UP MY STUFF FROM THE BOARDING HOUSE' , and 'VISIT ARIANAS NEW HOUSE' .

Reluctantly dragging myself from the comfort of my bed!, and headed for a shower. Of all things for a Vampire to suffer from- a hangover. Well it probably served me right, four bottles of wine and god knows how many peach schnapps .

As I shampooed my hair, last night came flooding back.

Will begging me to come back, and then when I had told him no, the consequences.

I shook my head fiercely trying to banish all thoughts of that, and vowed that I wouldn't speak of it again.

After I had finished in the shower I dressed casually in jeans, a sweater and my favourite white converse, made sure that I had all of the necessary books and hurried out to the car, so that I would not be late as I didn't have time for a detention today.

*damon's POV*

Planning a party was harder than I ever imagined it to be, with just under a week till halloween, which was also Cassandra's birthday, there was so much to do.

I had decided to use the Salavatore house in the Hamptons, which had not been used in more than three decades so I had hired a few people to clean the place up and decorate it so that Cass would love it!

My current Job was the invites, which meant that I was sat with a list of every vampire that Cass, Stefan and I had ever met during our existence. The only problem was knowing if Cass would want them there. How was I to know if she had had an argument with any of them?

I decided that it was too big a job for just me, I needed someone who would know who Cass liked and disliked, and there was only one person that I could think of- Ariana..

Sighing, I picked up the phone hoping that she was free to help me.

Five minutes later we were sat around a table, with Her putting the words 'NO' or 'YES' next to each name whilst I then wrote down the names and current addresses on the invites.

Thousands of invitations later, we were done and ready to post them.

Now I just had to work out away of trying to keep Elena safe in a roomful of Vampires!

A/n

I accidently posted this on my other story! It was written on my mobile so I apologise for any mistakes! X