Faults

#############

"Hmmph, no!" I sulked out of the room , knowing that Will would follow me out.

"Cassie, don't be like that. How about I make it up to you? We can go to the pier!" He persuaded me easily enough.

We were living in England for a while and I hated it.

*end of flashback*

"He proposed while we were living in England. Just before we came back because he had to fight in the south. I never saw him for what he really was . Will could never understand why I wanted to be in America so much, I told him that I didn't know either. But in reality it was because I knew that you two had never left, and that I always wanted that chance of a reconciliation with you" I explained carefully, not giving away too much as I was sure Damon was going to flip anyway.

"Why didn't you tell us Cassandra? Eh?" Stefan growled

"It slipped my mind..." I shrugged an walked out the room, leaving Ariana to deal with any further questions.

"Oh. Well I can tell it was true love by the way you just broke his face." Damon almost whispered.

I was in deep trouble with my big brother. Damon was way too quiet.

The cuboard creaked as I pulled gently on it. There were four glasses and a bottle of the finest French bourbon. Smiling like a maniac I walked back into the room

"go on, let's have a Q&A session" I invited everyone to sit down.

"Firstly, Bunny-Killer, what possessed you to get involved with a human? Let alone a Petrova doppelgänger?"

Damon smirked as I posed the question to Stefan.

"And Damon, falling in love with your brothers girlfriend, tut tut."

Ariana giggled, but shutup when she saw the murderous look on Damons face.

" So you see? Every body has there faults. Mine happens to be falling in love with an Elder."

"An ELDER?!" Damon hissed through his teeth.

Oh dear! Damon had been way to quiet throughout the ordeal so I know that I was in BIG trouble.

"Do you not understand the danger that your putting yourself in? The nightworld council could decide to kill you in a second, especially if that little brat goes and tells them what just happened!" Damon was on the verge of losing it,

"Oh well Damon, I seem to remember quite accurately that not so long ago, you would've been quite happy if the council ha gotten hold of me" I whispered, not wanting to push him over the edge, but still feeling I had to get my point accross .

I took a sip from my bourbon trying not to get emotional about it.

"Thats not true Cassandra, you put us in such a hard position with all your little stunts, but I have never wanted you dead!" and with that Damon walked out.

Stefan had to add his piece

"Well, you handled that well"

"Oh shut up Stefan!"

"Whats going on?" Elena asked curiously.

Ariana looked worried, and I gave her a comforting smile.

"Come sit down, you may as well know now" I told her with a sad smile.

Well, whatever relationship that I was beginning to build with Damon was now officially over.

••••••••••

*sniffle*

Voteee, comment :')