Part 10

Yuu's POV

Manjiro has been extremely clingy since we officially started dating, he also LOVES showing me off. We had what was supposed to be a general Toman meeting the other day and I still cringe thinking about it.

When I went to put on my uniform I realized the stitching was coming undone on its side. Must have happened during Bloody Halloween. Whatever, they saw my wrapped chest then anyway. I wrap up just in case someone wants to fight. There was sure to be at least one douchebag that wants to see if they can defeat the only female Toman member.

Plus it's much easier to fight with a wrapped chest. When I walk out of the house Ro looks at me like I just slapped him. "Where is your shirt??" I roll my eyes, "I'm covered Ro it's fine. The stitching is coming undone on my uniform I'll have to get Mitsuya to fix it."

We rode together on his bike, I mean all of Toman did see us kiss so no big deal if we double. Shin's chain is out in the open since all I have on is a chest wrap. I suddenly feel exposed, not because of the skin, it's just that everyone is going to see Shin's chain that I cherish so much.

When we get to the Shrine he tugs his commander  jacket off and holds it out for me to put on. "Ro I can't wear the commanders jacket that's asking for trouble" I whine.

He sits it on my shoulders anyway, "You don't have to put your arms in but that's as far as I'm going." I shove my hands in my pockets and start walking grumbling the whole way. I start to head over towards Mitsuya and Hakkai when he lays his arm on my shoulder leading me to the top of the stairs.

I realize what he's trying to do "No" I say flatly.

"Please baby?" He flutters his eyelashes.

Pretty.

"You and your stupid face" I scowl "I'm standing next to Draken the entire time" He chuckles.

Before the meeting even starts he's hanging all over me whining that I'm not giving him enough attention. When it's finally time to start he steps up front and center and I stand behind Draken.

I'm not really paying attention to what Ro is saying. I crouch and draw a butterfly in the dirt. Draken is shielding me so it's not like anyone can see.

I feel something unpleasant. I look up and fuckin Hanma is standing beside Manjiro watching me. Damn I hit the nail right on the head.

His eyes bore into me "You wanna go?" I mouth at him. His lips twist up into a creepy ass smile.

And now I'm listening again just in time to hear Hanma shout "VALHALLA IS NOW AFFILIATED WITH THE TOKYO MANJI GANG"

Damn that's annoying, I really don't like Hanma. He continues with his shouting "TETTA KISAKI CONNECTED OUR TWO GANGS"

Honestly makes sense that those two seem to have some kind of connection.

Chifuyu climbs the stairs to stand with Ro. "Now the business of a temporary first division captain!"

"I NOMINATE TAKEMITCHY HANAGAKI"

Takemitchy starts crying, not surprising, then he raises his head up and shouts "ILL DO MY BEST"

Toman buzzes with all this new information. I'm still crouched doodling in the dirt with a stick.

Ro speaks again "Now! Last order of business. The person who saved Draken's life on 8/3 and Baji's life on Bloody Halloween." I flinch "My Wifey💖"

Draken steps to the side exposing me to the entire crowd I drop my stick to the ground and stand up. Manjiro and Draken turn to me and bow deeply and shout "THANK YOU".